Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Xth Way to Y

Also known as: Ways to End "X Ways to Y"

Watch Video

Skee

Dec 1, 2009
Oh woe! I had all but forgotten the approaching end. The YRR will be over! What will become of our mondays?

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"It was all a dream AND everyone dies!".
Damn, that is perfection if I ever saw it!!!

But nooooo, it simply cannot end! We need moar of it!!!

Jan 12, 2012
coheedswicked said:
Is this really the last LRR? Words cannot express my sadness.
I don't think so; they didn't really make a big deal of it on their site, where they could be as verbose as they wanted. I'm hoping the last one is a full Commodore Hustle.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
What if it was all a dream in another dream in yet another- oh, hell, you know where I'm going with this.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Ah, going to miss X ways to Y or LRR videos in general.

Although mini-creepy dolls for sale please. :)

Azex

Jan 17, 2011
i imagined the "x ways to y" musical number in my head to the tune of "dumb ways to die"

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Poor Sam Raimi is going to be struggling for more work now.

Also, how about that sneaky Mancooking!

Azex said:
i imagined the "x ways to y" musical number in my head to the tune of "dumb ways to die"
With vocals provided by Andy via Skype call-in?

Azex

Jan 17, 2011
shrekfan246 said:
Poor Sam Raimi is going to be struggling for more work now.

Also, how about that sneaky Mancooking!

Azex said:
With vocals provided by Andy via Skype call-in?
Too beatiful

Sofox

Jan 3, 2014
Olas said:
Sam Raimi? What? The ending made no sense to me.
It's a running gag that often made it into X Ways to Y videos.

Basically, if you've ever seen the Evil Dead movies, which were directed by Sam Raimi, there's this iconic camera technique where it's shot from the point of view of some unknown and unseen monster as it stalks some unsuspecting victim before "attacking" with the person turning and seeing the monster at the last moment with a horrified expression on their faces. The LRR crew have been doing their own version of this for a long time, here's an example from 2006: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/16/Now-in-HD

LadyAmarella

Mar 6, 2014
I really thought you guys were going to leave out the Sam Raimi this time! I was composing my comment of outrage in my head as I watched and then BOOM. sorry for ever doubting you *hangs head in shame.

talker

Nov 18, 2011
Dammit, I'd almost forgotten the impending end of LoadingReadyRun. Will things like Feed Dump, the livestreams and Desert Bus continue at least? Or are you breaking up the crew?