LoadingReadyRun: Trapped

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
BTW, "Magnificent Bastard" has been a part of my regular vocabulary since "Reduce yout Footprint". For that, I thank you guys

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
HAHAHA I knew it was Matt!
Good video guys (and ladies) really glad it wasn't just another Basement video
JacobyPAX said:
Why is Alex almost always portrayed as some kind of weird or creepy person.
Because he IS some kind of weird and/or creepy person!
Nah I'm kidding, I have no idea if he is or not.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Wow, Matt/Old Man Wiggins was quite the magnificent bastard in that video. "All according to plan" indeed. Nice job, I like the video of a video. Should have gone deeper though.

"And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling assholes!" :p

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
i64ever said:
Veritasiness said:
So for those keeping score at home...

Alex is the creepy/vaugely messed-up one.
Graham is the arrogant but not-as-smart-as-he-thinks-he-is one.
Paul is a genius who likes to solve problems but doesn't see things realistically.
Tim (may be return in strength!) mostly just doesn't get what's going on, but is a nice guy.
Tally is the ditzy-dumb pretends-not-to-get-it one.
Kathleen is into really creepy things and doesn't understand that more isn't better.
Matt is the loser who never gets his way - but it's because he's an ass anyhow.
Jer is either profoundly weird or profoundly stupid.
James is... James. I haven't seen enough of his in-universe personality to know.
Morgan lost his sanity some time ago and has completely stopped trying to recover it.
Bill is very tall.

That seem about right?

Great episode. Very funny; LRR always does meta well. Happy halloween!
You forgot that Kathleen is afraid of bears.
Personally I see Jer as the straight man, and James as the slightly angrier straight man.

Tally LRR

Oct 21, 2009
ZehGeek said:
Awsome video guys. The dolls were hilairous. Did you guys buy the rest or did Kathleen like make a ton of em for the video?._.
I made them, and am making more. We have a plan...

The Random One said:
And Jer was never seen again.

...So where can I buy one of those cute deathbringers?
Stay tuned.

James_LRR

Nov 30, 2009
ZehGeek said:
Awsome video guys. The dolls were hilairous. Did you guys buy the rest or did Kathleen like make a ton of em for the video?._.
Tally actually made the dolls based on a design by Kathleen. Kathleen only made the original creepydoll in the cH: Nerf video.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
i64ever said:
Veritasiness said:
So for those keeping score at home...

Alex is the creepy/vaugely messed-up one.
Graham is the arrogant but not-as-smart-as-he-thinks-he-is one.
Paul is a genius who likes to solve problems but doesn't see things realistically.
Tim (may be return in strength!) mostly just doesn't get what's going on, but is a nice guy.
Tally is the ditzy-dumb pretends-not-to-get-it one.
Kathleen is into really creepy things and doesn't understand that more isn't better.
Matt is the loser who never gets his way - but it's because he's an ass anyhow.
Jer is either profoundly weird or profoundly stupid.
James is... James. I haven't seen enough of his in-universe personality to know.
Morgan lost his sanity some time ago and has completely stopped trying to recover it.
Bill is very tall.

That seem about right?

Great episode. Very funny; LRR always does meta well. Happy halloween!
You forgot that Kathleen is afraid of bears.
bears are freaking scary man!
they will eat your brains!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
That was fucking amazing!!

So well written- great job, Jer!!

Loved the Farraday Cage joke... "What, this is an actual cage and we're the Farradays?"

So many good lines and the multiple creepy dolls... *shudders*
Brilliant Halloween special, absolutely top notch.

Loved Matt's growling sneer in the stinger.

Genuinely creeped me out a little in the basement. And yes, Graham, it was all VERY meta, wasn't it? :D

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Tally LRR said:
ZehGeek said:

The Random One said:
And Jer was never seen again.

...So where can I buy one of those cute deathbringers?
Stay tuned.

While I think you've done an amazing job with the dolls... I am terrified of them :p
The eyes... they just... follow me around the room...

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Tally LRR said:
ZehGeek said:
They turned out really amazing. I'd totaly buy one in a heartbeat, heck maybe even a t-shirt with Graham's creeped out face with the dolls, and some saying below it. ^_^

James_LRR said:
ZehGeek said:
Tally actually made the dolls based on a design by Kathleen. Kathleen only made the original creepydoll in the cH: Nerf video.
The tie-in with the doll was golden.

Thank you both for answering my question. I really do appreciate it. ^_^

Tally LRR

Oct 21, 2009
Boba Frag said:
While I think you've done an amazing job with the dolls... I am terrified of them :p
The eyes... they just... follow me around the room...
Oh but they're so cute and cuddly! I'm sure there's one that wants to come home with you, cuddle up with you, lie on your pillow and watch you while you sleep... :D

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
Lmao, when Kathleen and Tally showed up, I fully expected them to come down and lock the door behind them. When they didn't, I fully expected Jer to get locked down there.

And when they chased the guy outside I was just "it'd be hilarious if it was Jer", and then Graham mentions it. Hilarious video.