LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Close the Deal

Tensen01

Jan 13, 2009
Maybe it's just me, or that I don't think we've seen Nate in a while, but he looks different to me. Looks like he's lost some weight and he looks older than I remember him being.

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
Nate, Alex and Andy. It's like a perfect All-Star Line up this week. But it needs a bit more Matt.

Taluien

Apr 15, 2009
I somehow expected the Excellent Customer Service to include a reveal of a hooker under the table at the end... in the "homage to Police Academy" kind of way.

BrunDeign

Feb 14, 2008
MattAn24 said:
ANDY~! NATE~! In a video! Together! :D
THEY FIGHT CRIME!

But seriously, if there is any constant rule for Loading Ready Run it's that whenever the Mr. Cownden is in town, the episodes are bound to be awesome.... well awesomER.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
BrunDeign said:
THEY FIGHT CRIME!

But seriously, if there is any constant rule for Loading Ready Run it's that whenever the Mr. Cownden is in town, the episodes are bound to be awesome.... well awesomER.
YES. SO VERY MUCH YES.

Okay, that needs to be a video. Andy 'n Nate: Ace Detectives.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Alex being Alexy, everyone drink! Wait, no...not any more. But really, why was he wearing two sets of glasses? That was more intimidating than anything else.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
More like Bon Cop, Bad Cop amirite?

Also, would been nice to see Paul and Kathleen hit some Good cop, Crazy cop, or even use of the prongs for forceful.

Smashing video!

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Oh man that was amazing!

I was laughing so hard my cheek muscles hurt. D: You guys really outdid yourselves.

I mean the jokes were fun and the expressions were priceless, I really love this type of videos.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
I'm not familiar with this Nate fellow, but he said on the LRR forums that he hopes to have more writing credits in the future. Good stuff, I do hope to see more of this guy.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Wolfenbarg said:
I'm not familiar with this Nate fellow, but he said on the LRR forums that he hopes to have more writing credits in the future. Good stuff, I do hope to see more of this guy.
He's a good friend of ours, and has been in many of our videos, mostly prior to our tenure on the big E.

He showed up a bit in RapidFire, Series 2 (as I recall):

-m