Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Hitchmeister said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Clones are tax deductable, too.

Don Reba said:
What's with the IRS and the 401k? We don't have those in Canada. Did Matt defect to the US?
I'm pretty sure LRR are Americans. In fact, I hear they're DOUBLE AMERICANS.
I was under the impression that they were Canadian Americans, but they'd do a tax skit based on American 1040 forms and 401(k) plans because they know most of their audience are United Statesians.
Correct!
Isn't there a law [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_content] that at least 35% of X Ways To Y have to contain Canadian content?

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Ah yes, the glory of taxes.

I really don't mind giving a portion of my income to the government. But I object to these forms. The blasted, blighted forms. Forms forms forms! Oh I hate you! I hate you so much! Just stop and go away! Please! Leave me alone! LEAVE ME ALONE

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
thiosk said:
Ah yes, the glory of taxes.

I really don't mind giving a portion of my income to the government. But I object to these forms. The blasted, blighted forms. Forms forms forms! Oh I hate you! I hate you so much! Just stop and go away! Please! Leave me alone! LEAVE ME ALONE
Why not file your taxes through the internet? It takes, like, twenty minutes.

Mickus

Stitch by stitch
Sep 21, 2009
Those props looks slightly bigger than normal props...

Have you been fiddling with the shrink/growth ray again?

odo789

Mar 13, 2012
my roomate's aunt makes $83/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 8 months but last month her pay was $8682 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site...Nuttyrich . com

Aug 25, 2009
I know I'm going to regret asking this but... where did you get a baby?

Also, may we please see what happened when the fire burned all the way down to Matt's hand?

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
Can I just say Kate looked amazing in this? I can say, with all confidence in my sexuality, that I'd tap that.

It's a compliment. Really.

MelasZepheos said:
Also, may we please see what happened when the fire burned all the way down to Matt's hand?
I expect we'll see the result of that in the next Loading Time.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Shouldn't "summoning Cthulhu" be the final option?

I mean, since it tends to end up being the final option, one way or another?

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
So this is why you guys where looking for an over sized pencil // Also, where did you get a bady from? Until it moved I just thought it was a doll

-M