LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Make Money

Tombfyre

Feb 7, 2008
Well this one was certainly entertaining. :) That cat is hilarious. Huzzah for getting all meta at the end and everything.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This was one of the best X Ways To Y, and that's saying a lot.

Daeggreth said:
That is indeed Graham's father.

Although... I notice he is uncredited.
Could it be that it was in fact an aged alternate universe/cloned Graham? In that case what has happened to the elder Mr. Stark? And where did the money come from to finance these body-doubling shenanigans? Something strange is going on at the moonbase, you mark my words.

OT: Looove the insurance fraud bit. Perfectly over the top without being hammy.
I found it strange that Old Man Stark is uncredited, and now that you mentioned it he does look remarkably like a Graham that's just older and who has the frantic look and hairstyle of one who has seen too much. Maybe... maybe Graham is his own father?

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
]
Oh. I didn't know they had more than one cat.
I heard a while ago from LeeLee about their other one passing on.
I also heard they were getting another, so I thought that was the new cat making his/her debut.
They had two- they've been in videos together on occasion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cb9wcszDxw

Khaavren has been hiding his acting talents until now, though.

Captcha: oh em gee. Which is what kitty thinks of sticky note.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
Endocrom said:
Behold, the Stark-Father!
Yeah, I'm surprised they could make a video appearance what with what happened to their extended relatives last night.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I think I've seen more LRR gifs than any other themed gifs. Not complaining though.

And that bit with James at the end, perfect! Another great video.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
american ( it's american right? ) money looks weird.. it's a little scary how little it looks like movie prop money or UK notes

yeh, i said it. your money is WRONG! :D no hard feelings.

we have big ones, for scrooge Mc duck too.

yes, really that's a million pound note, no, really!
my goal in life is to frame one of those in my pc case.
and for all the americanos, that's about $1600000

A funny money fact:
the first issues of all banknotes ending in 01 are presented to the queen
those ending 02 to the duke of edinburgh and 03 to the prime minister.
( not that the number makes the slightest difference, or anything. )

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
America has a 100,000 dollar note as well, but they are only used to transfer money between banks. The man on the $100,000 is FDR. The largest bill in ordinary circulation is the $10,000 bill and the man on that bill is Salmon P. Chase, the first secretary of the Treasury,

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
The Lugz said:
american ( it's american right? ) money looks weird.. it's a little scary how little it looks like movie prop money or UK notes

yeh, i said it. your money is WRONG! :D no hard feelings.

we have big ones, for scrooge Mc duck too.

yes, really that's a million pound note, no, really!
my goal in life is to frame one of those in my pc case.
and for all the americanos, that's about $1600000

A funny money fact:
the first issues of all banknotes ending in 01 are presented to the queen
those ending 02 to the duke of edinburgh and 03 to the prime minister.
( not that the number makes the slightest difference, or anything. )
That's Canadian money in the video, makes me a bit sad that you didn't notice the whole TD Bank thing, Y'know, Toronto Dominion, or the fact that the LRR crew is based out of BC, y'know British Columbia, Canada, our money is colourful and now plastic, american money comes in greys and browns on offwhite paper, with president's faces clearly visible on them.

And now, you know a lot more than you previously did, in fact I'ma give you the run down on our money's colour scheme, $5 bills are blue, $10s are purple, $20s are green, $50s are red, and $100s are brown.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
The Lugz said:
Canadian. American money is all green (and I know the bills Graham grabbed out of his dad's wallet were all green too, they were $20 bills. You'll notice the one that Mr. Stark handed Graham was blue, a fiver).

penthesilea180

Jul 25, 2010
You need a caveat on this X ways to Y. "No animals were harmed during the making of this skit, but one was slightly annoyed."

Also, I think Paul is underselling his intestines. $10 a foot is really cheap.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
DoomyMcDoom said:
And now, you know a lot more than you previously did, in fact I'ma give you the run down on our money's colour scheme, $5 bills are blue, $10s are purple, $20s are green, $50s are red, and $100s are brown.
nice, thanks and no I didn't pay much attention to the area!

attackshark

Nov 16, 2010
dear graham,

i was watching truTV's top 20 funniest videos, or some such nonsense, when they featured a video of a man WHO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU nail himself in the nads with a pair of nun-chuckes. could this actually be you?

-shark

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
attackshark said:
dear graham,

i was watching truTV's top 20 funniest videos, or some such nonsense, when they featured a video of a man WHO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU nail himself in the nads with a pair of nun-chuckes. could this actually be you?

-shark
You mean this video?
Refer to these videos as to the reason why that's out there:

It was basically a thing to do with the first season of commodoreHUSTLE. You can find that season in full here [http://www.youtube.com/user/commodoreHustle?feature=watch] or on their website [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/cHustle/date/desc/].

Lyvric

Nov 29, 2011
Hah, well done. I love the dancing and stop dancing cups...I don't know which cup I'd put money in...

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
mariomario said:

And thus it was done, and everyone rejoiced. And love the last one with James, great stuff.
It never stops being funny to me. I wish it was avatar sized, I'd use it all the time forever.