LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Prepare for PAX

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Ways to Prepare for PAX

The LRR crew gives you some helpful pointers to surviving PAX.

Watch Video

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
I see what you did there with the ferris tribute. Also be careful not to drown yourself in your own urine while holding your bladder...this can actually happen. >_>

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Man that is ALOT of dices, make me wonder what happen if you roll all of them during an attack!

Also the second to last one was pure genius Now if only I can be at two or more places at one during the past...

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Glad to see the mercenaries back, also, The Sam Raimi: The Revenge was an awesome idea.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Mercenary Solutions cameo, TotallyTheRealWilWheaton cameo, Kate in a LRR video, Paul clones (one of which is Pual from Desert Bus) AND Paul staring longingly at tiny toilet figures? Awesome.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
What Ferris Bueller tribute? Bear in mind I love that movie, but I'm also sick and can't think very well.

Back on topic, yay for X ways to Y! The Mercenary Solutions cameo had me on the floor. I hope Kate actually does know who that last developer was...

At least we now know what can scare the Sam Raimi: fangirls in bear hats. You heard it here first!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Scarim Coral said:
Man that is ALOT of dices, make me wonder what happen if you roll all of them during an attack!

Also the second to last one was pure genius Now if only I can be at two or more places at one during the past...
Bah, that's nothing. I roll more than that to wake up in the morning.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I kept expecting James to eat a die, but it was not the case.

It's nice to see the Sam Raimi get what's coming to it. After terrorizing people for so long, Kate finally got it back.

Jikuu

Mar 3, 2010
Nifty seeing the mercenaries. I actually thought this was going to be an edusketch. I still have a lot to learn as a LRR enthusiast.