LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Spend Valentines

vgmaster831

Jack of No Trades
Dec 15, 2010
Dascylus said:
I spent the whole time tagging on "...and booze" to each of the ways.

Send yourself a valentine ...and booze
Observe other couples ...and booze
Get your taxes done early ...and booze
Catch up on your game backlog ...and booze
Watch a romantic movie ...and booze
Watch a "romantic" movie ...and booze
Go far away ...and booze
Clean up the house ...and booze
Hang out with single friends ...and booze
Pick up a hobby ...and booze
Buy cheap candy ...and booze
Just go knee St. Valentines in the balls ...and booze
Ice Cream ...and booze ...and booze

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
cyber95 said:
-Dragmire- said:
No Paul, don't go for the kinder eggs!

There just not worth it anymore, you used to be able to build neat toys but now you can expect the closest thing to building something is to put stickers on a non assembly figure.

I heard they started to suck after someone took a legal jab at them over the small pieces that could pose a chocking hazard.

... I miss the good kinder eggs.
Oh man, the other day in a kinder egg I got a plane! Like, it had a some papery plastic bits that you fold into triangular rods, and other papery plastic bits that you fold just a bit to keep it rigid as wings, and yeah a little glider thing that's actually decently sized and you had to actually assemble! Out of a modern Kinder Surprise toy! Could they be trying to make them not suck again?
weird. Just bought one a week ago (haven't bought one in ten years before that) and got exactly the same thing you describe. Altough they put like five notices in there about what not to do with small parts or thrown objects.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
It is not St. Valentinus (original Latin name) fault for this holiday. Read his history, nothing about lovey-dubby stuff. He restored sight to a young woman, converting her family in the process, then refusing to deny Christ before the Emperor of Rome.

Why must St. Valentine be blamed for this holiday? WHY?

Demagogue

Sperm Alien
Mar 26, 2009
Am I the only one who noticed the background banging in the audio for this video? It was like someone was running into a table, or tapping their foot on the ground.

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
Gilhelmi said:
It is not St. Valentinus (original Latin name) fault for this holiday. Read his history, nothing about lovey-dubby stuff. He restored sight to a young woman, converting her family in the process, then refusing to deny Christ before the Emperor of Rome.

Why must St. Valentine be blamed for this holiday? WHY?
Probably for the same reason Christ is blamed for people sitting round a table stuffing themselves and exchanging expensive gifts on his birthday.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
A friend of mine was talking the other day about how she's hosting this valentines event at a bar we work at.
She had this idea that they could have the longtable for the singles so they could all mingle... Nice idea but I already have plans to stay home and play Dust... Then again... Oh I'll wing it.