LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Spend Your Summer

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Was really hoping the enemies gag would turn out to be a "have a Mexican standoff". And wow, I mistook Matt for Tim for a bit there. The Tale of Matt Wiggins reminds me that I'm clearly not the first to have done so.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
does it mean that I have seen way to much LRR if I recognized the location of the "make fun of summer students" section as outside "the mall" in CH.

If I ever end up at University of Victoria it is going to be really weird walking around the place.

cosmosrules

May 10, 2012
LEELEE!!! And my hat! Super double awesome summer extravaganza! This absolutely made my day, let me tell you.

=y

May 11, 2012
All the video games, reading and spending time with enemies. Sounds like the ideal summer.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Sadly I'll be spending my summer working overtime due to the Olympics this year being in London, but in September, I'm going to Europe!

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
I'm pretty sure you've done the "...with friends...with enemies" joke before.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Design Nerd here. "Papyrus Press" literally made me laugh out loud. :)

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Captain Epic said:
I love Matt's amazing push-up technique! He'll be ripped in no time!
Actually, yeah! If you have a hard time with full push ups, those are a good place to start. It's like reps with weights; do more with less weight, and you still get a great work out. :)

Though, the joke was pretty clear. xD "Matt does sissy push ups."

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Man I loved this one. I don't think I've laughed this many times during an LRR video before.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
So are you guys REALLY on vacation til September? or is it just X ways to Y that is?

Either way, enjoy the time off!

lohac

Is Now A Hero
Nov 8, 2007
I was wondering if you'd make use of that book eventually! I'm not sure how much longer this particular series can stay fresh, but this was still very enjoyable.