LoadingReadyRun: Who You Gonna Call?

batuea

Jun 30, 2009
okay Kathleen was just so damn cute in this video, I love it when she plays the perky type character. For some reason it just works for her.

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
scw55 said:
Absolutly brilliant :p
I liked the failed grappling hook bit.

Not sure if I like the extra bit at the end of the credits for the whole point of:
*watches video, laughs at funny bits*
*sees the credit. Thinks: "Aww it's over"*
*clicks on comment section to say how much I like it.. WAIT extra bit, noo, my browser loaded the link I clicked on. Back! Back! Back!*

I suppose it's a nice reward for thoes who watches through till the end, but, I'm said that I may have missed it :<
That happens everytime, man it get anoyying.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Ha, hilarious. I saw the 3 hero coming as well. So silly.

Although I had thought that today would be the sketch filmed at that one con. Is this it? Or is it next week? I MUST KNOW

aperpheldy

Mar 21, 2009
The costumes are just wonderful. So much time must have gone into making them as awesome as they were

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
The gags were like a giant billboard advertising free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - I saw it coming a mile away, and I couldn't be any happier when I got there.

Fyrstig

That guy from that place.
Apr 6, 2010
W! E! M! 3! .... With your powers combined, I am Captain Eye Chart!

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
GrahamS said:
Who You Gonna Call?

Logos can be so confusing.

Become a fan on Facebook! [http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/LoadingReadyRun/297238451731]

Watch Video
I almost called foul when I didn't see a "3" hero. Thank god for the afterclip

Kazedarkwind

Inner Working Reviewer
Nov 18, 2009
i was totally expecting to see those three run down a dark alley spelling "MEW" ...like a kitty cat haha...

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
That was great. I loved the grappling hook bit.

drisky said:
I was wonder when the 3 the was going to arrive, good thing he fights for threedom.
I was wondering if it was going to happen, but it probably would have been too much. Edit: Crap, I always forget to watch the after clip. I know it will be there, but I guess I am in too much of a rush.

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
Haha, this is the first one I've found absolutely brilliant so far. The absurd humor really worked this time!

StONEdeF

Aug 7, 2009
scw55 said:
Absolutly brilliant :p
I liked the failed grappling hook bit.

Not sure if I like the extra bit at the end of the credits for the whole point of:
*watches video, laughs at funny bits*
*sees the credit. Thinks: "Aww it's over"*
*clicks on comment section to say how much I like it.. WAIT extra bit, noo, my browser loaded the link I clicked on. Back! Back! Back!*

I suppose it's a nice reward for thoes who watches through till the end, but, I'm said that I may have missed it :<
you should remember that there is always an extra bit at the end of a LRR episode. no more missing it for you now ;-)

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
The Rogue Wolf said:
Digikid said:
What? No catapult?!?!?!
How do you think Triple Threat got onto the rooftop?

"...'kay, you don't get to talk anymore."
"Aww."

I laughed.

HolidayBrick said:

A quick bad photoshop to show my support for threedom.
This... this is a thing of beauty. I shed a single tear.
LOL!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!