LoadingReadyRun: Wireless

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
Very nice another well executed video but now that I have watched this and the new Unskippable I have to wait for ZP and ENN :(

MooseHowl

Dec 20, 2008
I cracked up at the the end at Matt's line. Graham and Kathleen finish their calls, and it looks like it's going to be wrapped up all nice and- "are you two doing it?!" wham, twist ending!

But man do I feel irritatingly young, now. That Two Ronnies sketch people keep bringing up is older than I am!

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Holydevil said:
This is a Two Ronnies sketch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6jWCVO38iA

Never mind though, its hard to come up with something that hasn't been done before.
While it's not actually a rule you should try and read the comments before adding your own.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
GrahamS said:
Wireless

Phone calls in public places have a way of getting weird.

Watch Video
Wow. Just wow.

Great presentation and perfect set up. This is Monty Python class comedy. My hat is off to you L.R.R.

Corkydog

Aug 16, 2009
This was done by a Japenese sketch comedy group, and their's was more lewd, but also funnier. I'll link it if anyone wants to watch it. (In japanese with english subtitles)

Uberjoe19

Spartacus
Jan 25, 2009
dududf said:
I've actually seen something like the begining of the video on the road, and in malls.

I shit you not, 2 blindingly idiotic looking females were chatting loudly on their phones... but something was odd, they were looking at eachother and laughing, and then when I could make out 2 sentences as I walked by, it seemed like they were in Conversation with EACH OTHER.

Needless to say Face palming ensued.
Were they giggling like schoolgirls?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Matt: Did you keep the receipt?
Kathleen: That's not how it works!

lmao! Great stuff! Especially the random insults by Graham. Dick-snacker is priceless!

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
I love it and hate it when you don't know what they're really talking about it.
Like the guess what? All 3!? Video on LRR awhile back.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Kathleen made me want to cry, especially since graham was doing a great job as a douchebag and proxy (ex)boyfriend. good job

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
do a lot of ya'll really don't get it? haha it's 3 separate convos edited together to make a humorous mix-adsfalkjdkfjd nvm

lol reminds me of the channel flip switch skits
basically you do a short skit of short snippets of random commercials on tv and other programs, and someone is changing the channel to make it look like one big ridiculous video

Woem

May 28, 2009
I'm not the first one to tell this but: I really, really didn't get :/

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Ah, that was funny. The fact that so many people aren't getting only adds to the funny.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Definitely worth buying a brand new wireless adapter to get to see this! My Wireless G USB adapter decided to go all weird on me after I moved my PC and 360 around near my monitor.. Needless to say, internet was boned. So I replaced it with a Wireless N one! Awesomely, it still works with the current modem/router we have here, so all is well!

Furthermore, the writing of that video is absolutely fucking epic. Nicely done, Graham.. Or should I say.. Bizmate!

Centrophy

Dec 24, 2009
It's pretty funny. I'll admit it took me a while to get it. It makes more sense when people are speaking on wireless hands-free devices.