LoadingReadyRun: Xannathor

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
So we never did find out what the drug did but I know that I want it. . . so that I can feed it to my enemies

-M

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Daeggreth said:
I have no idea what deathlessness is but it can't be as bad as 'shitting dick nipples'.
That's another side effect.

It's always the coffee that's drugged. It's easier to hide the pills that way, and coffee is already meant to be bitter so the taste is also disguised. Don't ask me how I know this, I'm contractually bound to secrecy. :p

Does the LRR crew just come up with random cymptoms/side effects, compile an ever-growing list, then make a sketch when the list is long enough?

You'd think Matt would be more worried about "Penis Drop" than Deathlessness.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
kailus13 said:
Daeggreth said:
I have no idea what deathlessness is but it can't be as bad as 'shitting dick nipples'.
That's another side effect.

It's always the coffee that's drugged. It's easier to hide the pills that way, and coffee is already meant to be bitter so the taste is also disguised. Don't ask me how I know this, I'm contractually bound to secrecy. :p

Does the LRR crew just come up with random cymptoms/side effects, compile an ever-growing list, then make a sketch when the list is long enough?

You'd think Matt would be more worried about "Penis Drop" than Deathlessness.
Penis drop is what makes deathlessness so bad. After you suffer the one, you want release from the other.

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
1)Love seeing Matt in a video again. WIGGINS FOOREVER!

2)Who the hell were those people on the beach?

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
"Doglessness" did it for me.

Welcome back Matt. And, what the crap? Everytbody is just starting school here in the states. How you gonna show up now and do a video. This LRR may include "senselessness."

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Other side effects include: Partial beholderization [http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/dun/xanathar].

LordVyreth

Jan 22, 2010
I have to wonder: do you even get these sort of ads in Canada? Or did you just learn of this via national osmosis?

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Graham_LRR said:
Xannathor

Xannathor, the H is silent. It's probably right for you.

Watch Video
The best one in quite a while,
also it was indeed perfect for me I needed a good supply of non-synthetic polymer, would buy again.

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
I'm not sure what pleases me more about this video: the Matt re-appearance, or the re-appearance of Matt's dog. Either way, I liked this one, and it was a nice and different take on the "side effects" thing you did with Alex miming them all.

(Seriously, Alex should do more miming. He's awesome at it.)

Sol_HSA

was gaming before you were born
Nov 25, 2008
My wife's motion sickness medicine lists motion sickness as one possible side effect.

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
Yay! It's Matt!

Also, is it sad that this commercial was better at convincing me to try this medicine, over actual drug commercials I've seen on television?

Keith K

Oct 29, 2009
Deathlessness seems like a reasonable effect for any medication. Doglessness on the other hand is the worst!

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
They always say "Ask your doctor if this is right for you" NO *****! THAT IS WHAT MY DOCTOR IS SUPPOSE TO TELL ME. I'm not the one with the medical degree. I'm not the one to diagnose myself with whatever random disease/illness or syndrome you make up (restless leg syndrome anyone?)

ARG! SO ANGRY!

Well anyways, thanks for letting me vent my frustrations in this thread of an aptly made video about the pharmaceutical industries practice of making convoluted drug commercials.

SAMAS

Aug 27, 2009
Anybody else disappointed that this wasn't about some unholy cross between David Xanatos and Lex Luthor?

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Sol_HSA said:
My wife's motion sickness medicine lists motion sickness as one possible side effect.
A lot of pharmaceuticals do this, it seems. Taken a pill for a headache? Possible side-effect of said pill is headaches!