Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset Review - Amazingly Lightweight

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Careful with Logitech head sets. I've gone through a lot of them, their mics tend to die rather fast and last time I contacted support for one I was stuck on hold for an hour before having to spend half an hour with a worthless support person who was amazingly slow at even asking me to plug it into another computer. Which didn't matter since I could tell there was a short in the wire for the mic and on top of it they wouldn't replace it, which wouldn't have mattered much if they didn't suck when it came to telling me that.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
My buddy's logitech crapped out prematurely as well. Obviously that's anecdotal but I've seen a lot of negative feedback on their headsets.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Worgen said:
Careful with Logitech head sets. I've gone through a lot of them, their mics tend to die rather fast and last time I contacted support for one I was stuck on hold for an hour before having to spend half an hour with a worthless support person who was amazingly slow at even asking me to plug it into another computer. Which didn't matter since I could tell there was a short in the wire for the mic and on top of it they wouldn't replace it, which wouldn't have mattered much if they didn't suck when it came to telling me that.
I've had several, and the only failure I have ever had was when one of them broke right at the hinges where the earcup swivels. Other than that, I've not had any issues. I have had a Steelseries and a HyperX cloud that the mics died on.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
ffronw said:
Worgen said:
I've had several, and the only failure I have ever had was when one of them broke right at the hinges where the earcup swivels. Other than that, I've not had any issues. I have had a Steelseries and a HyperX cloud that the mics died on.
I had the left ear give out on one, and mics die on 2, one after only a couple months.

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
Well... this is awkward... 50mm driver, digital wireless connection, detachable boom mic... $149.99... works on PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC and Mac... 15 hour battery life... Independent game and chat volume control and muting... Outer rim of ear cup controls volumes, pressing on outer edge of cup mutes... Can work passively as wired headset... Passes microphone to 3.5mm cable connected smartphone... And it's available now... http://www.lucidsound.com/headsets/ls-30.htm

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset Review - Amazingly Lightweight

Logitech's newest wireless gaming headset is also one of its best.

Read Full Article