Longest games you've played?

lilmizzazle

Aug 11, 2010
Final Fantasy X! the first two years after it's release i had like 3 saves, each one with around 300 hours. I played that game ALOT! damn blitzball beeing so addictive and rewarding

CountryMike

Jul 26, 2008
Fallout New Vegas: 175 hours on a single playthrough.

Also, UFO: Enemy Unknown and X-Com: Apocalypse took very, very long to finish.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
You mean "without interruption" ? No serious score here. 10-12 hours at most.
In terms of delaying the end ? Fallout 2. Around 10 years.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
FFVII, been playing that for about 14 years or so. But it probably does stand up there as the longest game clocking in at about 90 hours to play through.

Also, I have a Napoleon:TW campaign thats been going for days now with very little movement, theres about 20 armies stagnating in the middle of Europe near the Prussian border. Its sort of turning into WW1 right now, but Napolenic........

darksuccubus

Jan 11, 2011
Morrowind. I have no idea how many hours I put into it and I still haven't completed it. And I have it for 4 years or so xD I don't play it every day of course but the game is still gigantic.
Captcha: henoct owned

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Dragon Age: Origins will all the DLC except Awakening took me about 50 hours. Then Awakening was another 20 hours. Phew!

socialmenace42

May 8, 2010
What do you define as an 'ending'? Skyrim for example can be continued long past the ending of the main questline.

So assuming this counts, my longest save file on Skyrim is over 90 hours now and have still got a LOT to do.

In total I must have spent more time on Oblivion, but that will be surpassed.

Longest single playing session? Mass effect 2, played for 16 hours straight.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
Oblivion, main save-file on 200 hours'ish, and this is on 360, so no specialmods apart from Bethesda addons.

Fallout 3, main save-file on 100 hours'ish, same thing here, GOTY Edition on the 360.

And the game that will beat these is Skyrim which I've played since the midnightrelease and plays several hours a day.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Well probably Tales of Symphonia. I think I managed to get 80 hours out of it on my first playthrough, maybe more. That was with a lot of exploring and searching for hidden stuff to make sure I didn't miss anything that would become impossible to obtain at a later point. I also spent some time getting high levels and buttloads of gald before fighting some of the hard hidden bosses. I could complete it in around 30-40 hours if I tried a speed run on new game 0 I guess.

Neekoolawous

Jun 8, 2010
I've got a 338 hour save file on my old Pokemon Ruby, and have sunken over 200 hours into Morrowind, with a side of just under 200 hours of Skyrim.

I decided to powerhouse my way through the entire metroid prime series, I averaged around 6 hours for each since I was 100 percenting them.

NathLines

May 23, 2010
Dragon Age: Origins. It took me 60 hours to go through the game on the easiest difficulty(only the main campaign). I also didn't put my mind into it when I played it; I had no idea what stats like strength or willpower did. Could easily have been 100+ hours with a higher difficulty and reading into the lore more.

Could also be Tales of Symphonia, but that was so long ago that I don't really remember.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I have no idea how much time I spent on the Pokemon games all those years ago, but it must have been a lot. Counting only games I actually know how much time I spent on a single playthrough, the top spot goes to Skyrim, without question. I'm four or fives quest into the main plot and I've clocked 106 hours so far. Beyond ridiculous, if you think about it. -.-°

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
Tight squeeze between TES:Oblivion and Pokemon emerald which I spent 480 hours in. If we were to combine all of the pokemon games there would be absolutely no question =P pokemon would win by a landslide

Canus

Feb 15, 2010
Counter-Strike. Hundreds of hours. Boom! Headshot!
For a single player game Disgaea easily takes it with over 200 hours.