Longest you've gone without going outside

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
So baiscally, what's the longest period of time you've stayed cooped up inside your house without ever stepping outside?

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Probably about a week. Last year whenever it was holidays I just stayed inside with pajamas on all day and played some xbox etc. I was not very social at all at this time.

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
I think the longest I've gone, right now.
I think I'm at about 4 days.
Just got Disciples 3
Plus no school so why the hell not.

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
Dark Knifer said:
Probably about a week. Last year whenever it was holidays I just stayed inside with pajamas on all day and played some xbox etc. I was not very social at all at this time.
WTF is social etc.

On topic, I think... A few weeks during summer. Maybe. I actually try to go to the store and the like with my family when I can. I just like getting out of the house and walking around.

Hell, that's what let me figure out what to get my older brother for Christmas... Though that was more or less because it was the only thing I could think of.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
A work week, but if don't count all the times I went from my mom's apartment to my dad's house and back again (on Fridays and Mondays, respectively), well...
Months

Leefank137

Jan 8, 2009
1 month, I'm a hemophiliac and I had a massive internal hemorrhage in my right ankle. Preceding that were two weeks in the hospital.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
Probably a week or so. During breaks from college I would spend all day in doors.

Also, does it count as 'going out' when you go straight from work to your room and vise versa?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
About 2 and a half months... I just got my Epiphone Flying V...<.<

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Not counting severe illness (ten days, winter of 2000-01, and thank the gods I had a live-in girlfriend at the time to watch over me or I would surely have gone mad or dropped dead from malnutrition weakening me further against the infection)...

I'd say three days. Maybe four. At some point I have to go out and buy supplies, so even during a self-imposed exile from social contact (like, say, now---between my last final exam and my first class of spring semester I've no intention of seeing anyone. Not going on any dates, and my friends are used to this from me once a year for five weeks) I'm not in the house for more than 24 hours uninterrupted. Man does not live on pizza alone and the burger joints and taco places don't deliver.

And yes, when I say "exile" I mean it. Once a year, on winter break, I seal myself off from human contact and recover my sense of self, usually aided by the Steam holiday sale.

lionsprey

Sep 20, 2010
If by outside you are refering to just stepping out of the door.
Then the longest have probebly been a week before we got a dog, now my record is 0

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
I was in a hospital for about a week a couple of years ago.
Other than that, I probably go at most a day without going outside.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I've gone a good 2 months or so, I mean it's been fairly easy, especially in the summer because I honestly cannot stand heat and my skin doesn't tan, it just burns.