LOOK - Corrupted Dreams Apocalypse

soeltaar

Nov 13, 2022
Country
Australia
Hello. I have endless cool dreams, mostly about Touhou and Dark Souls.
They have become extremely corrupted cursed and defiled after I posted them on 4chan.
Dreamt not too long ago about thinking of posting around on The Escapist trying to get Yahtzee's attention so that he would bring me attention because I need big attention to uncorrupt my dreams, believe it or not. There are a couple dreams about him in that endless forsaken mass.
Please help. I want to save my astral wife...

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
I too assumed this was some sort of dreadful weeb bullshit game. Instead I guess it is the end result of playing too many dreadful weeb bullshit games. I advise divesting yourself of all modern technology and moving to the wilderness somewhere for a few years.

soeltaar

Nov 13, 2022
Country
Australia
Wonder if Yahtzee has read my big shit, what does he think? I'm like the most fucked man in the world, the most c*cked man in the world.
Well I guess there's a limit to critiques, who can handle corrupted infinity? I guess I'll just take my pink wrapper japanese soy bars and ago.
Feel free to come with Link removed -- mod

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Wonder if Yahtzee has read my big shit, what does he think? I'm like the most fucked man in the world, the most c*cked man in the world.
Well I guess there's a limit to critiques, who can handle corrupted infinity? I guess I'll just take my pink wrapper japanese soy bars and ago.
Feel free to come with https://boards.4channel.org/jp/thread/41882744
Yahtzee doesn't come to the forums. I think he only reads the comments on his videos.