Look Out Rebels and Imperials, X-Wing Miniatures Has A Third Faction

UrinalDook

Jan 7, 2013
Soviet Heavy said:
Is that a Z-95 Headhunter? I think that's a Z-95 Headhunter.
Motherfucking Z-95! I may have to get into this game purely so I can justify having that model on my desk. For absolutely no logical reason I can fathom, it's my favourite Star Wars starfighter. And they haven't fucked with the design the way Galaxies and the Clone Wars series did.

Together with the inclusion of the Victory Star Destroyer in the fleet version, this game is seriously drawing my attention.

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
I thought they were going to go with The Black Sun. It makes sense, though, because thats only one criminal organization, and would be limiting.

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
Shadow-Phoenix said:
Defective_Detective said:
Shadow-Phoenix said:
Loving those miniatures but the Escapist as of recently is starting to feel more about Tabletop than it is other games, my front page is full of more tabletop.

This may or may not be related to the fact that Gencon has been happening. Where there is tabletop news aplenty to be had.
Ah that might explain why the influx is happening, cheers for the info btw, I'm just not used to seeing so much tabletop news is all, it;s not really my thing although I do love the models each one brings.
Yeah, sorry if you feel flooded. That'll happen from time to time - like with movies news around San Diego Comic Con. I came back from Gen Con with nearly 30 pieces that I'm still in the progress of writing. When there's a flood like that they go into the news forum.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
I got a large S&V force last week and had a chance to try it out yesterday. I got myself four Z-95's, three Y-Wing's, an M3-A Interceptor, a Starviper, the HWK, Slave 1 and IG-2000.

They're certainly a lot of fun to play! They feel very... unconventional, with lots of dirty tricks and expendable gadgets.

I've always preferred Star Trek: Attack Wing to X-Wing, but I'm happy to have this force. They're pretty damn cool!