Looking For Fun Browser Games? Check Out The Escapist Arcade!

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Looking For Fun Browser Games? Check Out The Escapist Arcade!

The Escapist Arcade is out today, where you can play the hottest browser games curated by our staff - including Hatfall!

We here at The Escapist don't just love playing games, we love sharing them so that others can try them. That's why we're launching an all-new section to our site: The Escapist Arcade. Produced alongside our sister site right here.

So how exactly does The Escapist Arcade work? At any point when you're browsing our exciting videos and articles, just click the "Arcade" link at the top of our site. From there, you'll find a selection of titles perfect for a quick gaming fix, curated by The Escapist staff. Instead of forcing you to sift through thousands of browser games, we'll narrow it down to titles we think you'll enjoy, with new games featured every few weeks.

The Escapist Arcade is available today, just in time for <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/141474-Play-Zero-Punctuations-Hatfall-Now-Live>the release of Yahtzee Crosshaw's Hatfall. But you'll also find unique games like the shooter Sniper Team 2, the stick puzzler Escaping the Prison, or the MMO Pocket Starships. The Escapist Arcade is currently a beta release, and will be expanding further with new games and features in the near future - but why wait? Check it out today, and let us know what you think! Happy gaming!

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Huh. Tried that one about kingdoms the other day. Odd name, but it was all right. I should give Hatfall a try as well, to see what the humour is like.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
It has hats.
What else do you need?

As to the rest of the linked games, I think I'll be availing myself of them when time allows.
Still find myself drawn to quick fix games like this.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Evilproduct said:
We all dislike what you are becoming Escapist.
Hey, there are some pretty killer browser games out there. Although the initial selection doesn't give me much hope for this venture.

With that, I'd like to direct you all to play RPG Shooter: Starwish. It's rough around the edges, but the story and characters make up for it in my view. Also, Deep Sleep. That game seriously rustles my jimmies.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Interesting development, but remember that you are not Newgrounds, Escapist. They're everything by everyone.

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
09philj said:
Evilproduct said:
We all dislike what you are becoming Escapist.
Hey, there are some pretty killer browser games out there. Although the initial selection doesn't give me much hope for this venture.

With that, I'd like to direct you all to play RPG Shooter: Starwish. It's rough around the edges, but the story and characters make up for it in my view. Also, Deep Sleep. That game seriously rustles my jimmies.
We're always taking suggestions! Feel free to PM me with your list of favorites :)

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Honestly, I'm wondering what took them this long.
I'm liking a couple of them. Good things to do while waiting on stuff on other games I'm playing.

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
Wasn't this arcade thing around... Like Years ago?

Am I going crazy?