Looking for Reliable Work Online

SurrealFactory

Jun 17, 2011
So, I'm currently looking for a part time job, but most of the stuff available outside is either retail or customer service, and, having done work like that before, I'd be perfectly fine with never doing it again.

I feel like I have skills and experience that very few employers would care about, or would use in a way I'd be okay with. I've done creating writing for the past ten years (and while I do commissions now, that isn't reliable income) on various websites, and I used to write rap lyrics a while back, when I still had minor aspirations. The thing though that (hopefully anyway) is the most relevant thing I have to offer is related to my obsession with modern animation. In the past year I made an effort to watch a good percentage of the new releases (both western and Japanese) and even though I didn't really show it to people, I made a big ol' word document categorizing, analyzing, reviewing and ranking those new shows.

If there was a place where I could write consistently about new cartoons (reviews, news, etc.) I think that would be my dream job.

PS: I did look around a few places, but couldn't really find much, and no one who said they were hiring. I think I sent Cartoon Brew an E-mail, but they never got back to me.

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
http://www.cracked.com/article_21392_want-to-write-cracked-you-can-start-now-and-get-paid.html

Maybe give that a try?