Looking to the future ...

Kramcake2516

Feb 8, 2010
Hey guys just wondering what games you are looking forward to?
Mine would have to be :

Red Dead Redemption
Fallout Vegas
Max Payne 3
Fable 3
Halo: Reach
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Batman: Arkham Asylum 2
Mass Effect 3
Gears of War 3

Fallout vegas is the one im looking forward to the most heres to hopeing they improve on fallout 3

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Red Dead Redemption and The Last Guardian.

That's kind of it for now.

ShrapnelHound

Apr 21, 2010
Marvel vs capcom 3, BlazBlue CS, Lost Planet 2, Assassins creed Brotherhood, Last Guardian, Super Meat Boy.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Fallout: New Vegas is really the only thing that comes to mind - I'm sure there are others, but my knowledge of upcoming game titles is rather limited. I tend to stay clear of the hype that surrounds upcoming titles in order to avoid potential disappointment.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
Red Dead Redemption
Alan Wake
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Fallout New Vegas
Dead Space 2
Fable III

I personally enjoyed Fallout 3, even though it was Oblivion with a pink dress. I do hope there are more improvements, and less disappointments with New Vegas. Red Dead Redemption looks fantastic, but I'm trying to avoid getting too excited about it, just in case. Alan Wake has been given warm reviews, which is good enough for me. Dead Space 2, Fable III, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood are all lookin' good so far.

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
Diablo 3. And any good new game that isn't a re-make of another existing game. For crying out loud, I walk into a store, and the only thing I find in my piddly little PC games section in Blah2 and BlahBlah3 and BlahBlahyWhateverNumberComesNext!

That's one reason why I liked Borderlands. Sure, it had the influences of a lot of other games, but it wasn't a direct sequel. Yay.

PhoenixBlade

Jan 2, 2010
Red Dead Redemption
Dead Space 2
Fallout: New Vegas

Thats all i can think of off the top off me noggin but cant wait for Red Dead, i get to play with horsies wooohoo

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
I agree with almost everything on your list but Gears of War 3.

I dunno why, but I hate that game.

It's so... bland to me.

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
Of the games still to come out this year, I'm looking forward to Red Dead Redemption and Halo: Reach the most. I'm still surprised to be looking forward to another Halo game, I didn't pay any attention to ODST when that came out, but Reach looks like it's including some decent additions to the Halo formula.

Besides that, The Last Guardian looks pretty interesting so I'll keep an eye on that.

For the future, I'm looking forward to Mirror's Edge's unannounced sequel, as well as Little Big Planet 2, Mass Effect 3, Gears of War 3 and Killzone 3.

I guess I should also mention that I'm looking forward to Edge of Twilight and whatever it is that Oddworld Inhabitants are now working on - though these games probably won't be seeing a release date for quite a while yet (Edge of Twilight still has development issues, as far as I know, and Oddworld Inhabitants have only recently announced that they're working on games again).

steamweedlegoblin

Apr 28, 2010
Games I'm looking forward to: (in no particular order)

Fallout New Vegas
The Old Republic
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Dragon Age 2
Fallout MMO
The Elder Scrolls V

Oh, and any of the Mass Effect games if and when Bioware releases them on the PS3, hopefully all on one blu-Ray compilation disk. Now that would be sweet!

HyperboleKitty

May 6, 2010
Alpha Protocol
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Fallout New Vegas
Diablo III
The Witcher 2
Kingdom Under Fire 2
Singularity

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
red dead redemption
fallout new vegas
mass effect 3
dragon age 2
the force unleashed 2
fallout 4
elder scrolls 5

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Xtroni said:
How come no one has mentioned HALF LIFE 3!? Or at least episode 3!
Because Episodes are Half-Life 3. And because by the time Episode 3 comes out, we'll all look like your avatar.

OT: Nothing. I can't even buy games that are out now, i don't really "look forward" to anything.

captainaweshum

May 1, 2010
Red Dead Redemption - I think they are cooking up something that will make me a shut-in for a while.
Dead Space 2 - Despite the fact that the first was utterly unfair. And that the teaser trailer would have fitted an action game better.
Halo Reach
Brink
I Am Alive

Theoretical

Elder Scrolls 5 - If it ever gets announced....
Borderlands 2 - Man the first was awesome even if it was easy as hell
Rockband (Maynard Edition) - Okay, I know that this will never happen :(