losing my virginity and how i feel used

Findlebob

Mar 24, 2011
Nothing wrong with valueing your virginity, I regret losing mine to a girl I didnt love.

RyanBishop

Apr 28, 2010
best learn to separate sex from lovemaking by now... I mean pleeease.... c'mon now who here wouldn't like a little sexin' up no-strings-attached style? provided that you are not looking for (or already having) anything serious - it's a grade A male WIN brah...

codynewill

Jun 3, 2011
You should've known that hooking up drunk isn't going to lead to a "meaningful" first time.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
First time always sucks but it leads to more confidence and opens the door to many great new experiences. Studies have shown that after you lose your virginity you become a better public speaker and show less signs of depression. Also I'm thinking about this song.
<youtube=lQlIhraqL7o>
Also, Regardless of how you may feel about it, Sex is just an act, no deep emotional meaning beside what you give it. don't be disappointed in your first time, just think of it as a first step.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Nikolaz72 said:
Ofcourse people can create discussions.
The Thread Derailment Game is rather fun...

Also, kinda sucks for the OP. I just hope for his sake he doesn't get friend zoned after all this.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Hiname said:
There is the first time that happens, and there is the first time you want it.
Physical virginity and mental virginity.

Which one is more important to you? Take your pick, take a drink and memorize the thing that happened as a good experiance on the details as what not to do on the first time you want really want too.
I agree, I lost my physical virginity at 16 but until I slept with someone I actually cared about (at age 19) I still pretty much considered myself a virgin.

Princess Rose

Jul 10, 2011
gonzo20 said:
her best friend, who im also good mates with said "to be honest, i dont think she really wants to get into a relationship at the moment" so yeah thats it, and it sucks. Most people would probably be happy with this but im not, because i wanted a bit more than just a simple fuck.
Call her.

Her best friend might know how she feels, or she might be entirely wrong. The only way you'll know for certain is if you call the girl and talk to her.

Sneezeguard

Oct 13, 2010
My first time sucked, the guy kinda pressured me into it but I didn't really want to go that far but I'm quite shy and submissive so I gave in. He kinda used me and it was lame. It put me a little off causal sex with guys I don't really know.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Disregard sex

Play video games

yep, this is my new catchphrase...

Anyways, not to sound like a complete dick but you should have been a little more careful with who and how you lose your virginity. Sex isn't just an action centered upon pleasure, it's an action centered upon love. I know, this sounds cheesy but frankly it seems that people are more happy together doing the deed when it's out of honest love and not out of intoxication.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I've had a one-nighter and...well, it sucked. The sex part was alright but the after part where you realize it's not going to last...that sucks. I feel for you, too bad it worked out like that. You'll find someone who wants to stick with you if you keep at it.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
you shouldnt feel used, the first time is not anymore special then the 100th sex is just sex,it cold happen again or you coud end up in a serious relationship it makes no difference, but dont feel bad about it

Apr 25, 2011
OMG really ? dude just be happy . You had sex with 1 girl , do you realize how much you will be losing out on if you just stayed with her ? Experience the wonderful meanless sex life, and THEN settle. Really for a 20 year old you are pretty immature

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
Dont feel too bad, atleast your first time wasnt with a stripper. That will really make you feel like crap. And no I did not expect nor pay for it.

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
How come it took you that long to lose it? o.o But, if you wanted more than a drunken fuck might've not been the best place to start.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
I was 13 when I lost mine to a 16 year old in her back garden.

Can't say it was an important thing for me. Not only was it my first time, I was 13 and not very good at it.

I will say don't keep calling/texting or trying to get hold of her in any way. Makes you look needy and some girls really don't like that.

Other than that i'll follow other sentiments here and give you an e-clap on the back.

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
How come it took you that long to lose it? o.o But, if you wanted more than a drunken fuck might've not been the best place to start.

Wilko316

Jun 16, 2010
Dude that's how some girls operate, so you'd best get used to that.
Also she was drunk, we all do stuff we wouldn't normally when intoxicated, I know it's not nice but it's the truth.
You'll get over it my friend, if she doesn't want to go out with you then I'm sure it's her loss. :)