LRR

delanofilms

Apr 25, 2009
Two things:
1-That Goblin Wizard was the rare, and it's actually worth like 10 USD.
2-OMG. Science. Shirts. HOW GET?!

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
delanofilms said:
Two things:
1-That Goblin Wizard was the rare, and it's actually worth like 10 USD.
2-OMG. Science. Shirts. HOW GET?!
http://store.loadingreadyrun.com/ - They're being added to the store again very soon. We were out for a while so we took them down. Also we sell them at live appearances.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
I was actually thinking of grabbing all the black and Sanctuary Cats from my locals draft leftovers and sending them over, but I can see now they don't need anymore MTG cards. :p

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
PayneTrayne said:
Redlin5 said:
You were Canadaman? You have my thanks as a Canadian patriot for strutting around at PAX like that if that is the case.
All in a days work, citizen.

But seriously, I was surprised at how many people actually liked the costume but had no clue who LRR or the Arrogant Worms were.
Educate the masses friend. To enlighten the Yanks about two great Canadian groups is a most worthy mission for Canadaman.

psychopez

Jan 25, 2010
Average price of BitN on the aggregation sites Lord Hosk, another form goer Yaxley (he who dumped all the cards on James) and I were using went from $.05 to $.07, so yeah, we raised the price.

I secretly hope the pros are noticing the increase in price and wondering if it's some sooper secret tech no one knows about yet.