Machines Making Magic Cards

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Counter Target Spell and get a 5/5 for 3 mana? GOD DAMN!

My favorite is still the one from the "Top 8" article that's an enchantment that reads "When enchanted creature dies, sacrifice it."

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
Legendary Instant, haha. It can work somehow, like there can be only one on stack, or something. :D

RJ 17 said:
My favorite is still the one from the "Top 8" article that's an enchantment that reads "When enchanted creature dies, sacrifice it."
I smell a Mortician Beetle combo deck!

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
but but I like banding.
and no im not kidding, although I was the only one in my MTG circle that understood how it worked.

Pickles

That Ice Ain't Nice
Mar 1, 2012
Country
Australia
That was a really cool article. I love the progression from jumbled mess in that card which required a planechase roll to morph and do err.. something, to fairly normal cards, to hilariously broken blue ones.

Dach

Apr 28, 2015
gianttalkingpickle said:
That was a really cool article. I love the progression from jumbled mess in that card which required a planechase roll to morph and do err.. something, to fairly normal cards, to hilariously broken blue ones.
The Planechase roll symbol is actually because when the neural network produced a hybrid B/B symbol which MTG Salvation's magic symbol replacer swaps out with a planechase symbol. I think it was left because it was more hilarious than a hybrid B/B symbol.