Machinima's?

slevin8989

Apr 3, 2009
Archaon6044 said:
slevin8989 said:
Geo Da Sponge said:
The Matchmaking series is good, certainly makes me laugh most frequently. That and Pre-Game Lobby, which probably has the single best final episode of any series ever.

Archaon6044 said:
the best ones i've seen are Red vs Blue, and pretty much everything by Chairleg

edit: you migh thave a problem gettin gat the Rooster Teeth stuff (RvB), because the archive is a sponser only thing, and most of the RvB vids have been taken off the main site. they may still operate the Rolling archive in the vids section, so there may be some episodes available
They're slowly putting the videos on youtube. They're up to episode 60 now, I think.
Actually i've seen up to one hundred on youtube and after that you have to go to their official website and look at their new ones
the newer episodes (RvB: Reconstruction) is currently in the Sponsors' archive, so unless you pay you can't get them
Really Because I'm not a sponsor and i saw all 19 episodes in reconstruction right now i'm watching relocated and it's all on their website

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
slevin8989 said:
Archaon6044 said:
slevin8989 said:
Geo Da Sponge said:
The Matchmaking series is good, certainly makes me laugh most frequently. That and Pre-Game Lobby, which probably has the single best final episode of any series ever.

Archaon6044 said:

edit: you migh thave a problem gettin gat the Rooster Teeth stuff (RvB), because the archive is a sponser only thing, and most of the RvB vids have been taken off the main site. they may still operate the Rolling archive in the vids section, so there may be some episodes available
They're slowly putting the videos on youtube. They're up to episode 60 now, I think.
Actually i've seen up to one hundred on youtube and after that you have to go to their official website and look at their new ones
the newer episodes (RvB: Reconstruction) is currently in the Sponsors' archive, so unless you pay you can't get them
Really Because I'm not a sponsor and i saw all 19 episodes in reconstruction right now i'm watching relocated and it's all on their website
BASTARD! last time i tried to show a mate they were all sponsor only!

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
A lesser known but still great Halo Machinama is Phil Day X, though its only 4 episodes (days) long its quite funny and really reflects how much variety their is in the Halo community.

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
Civil Protection, Phil, PreGame Lobby, Matchmaking, And pretty much anything by Smooth Few Films.

almaster88

Mar 13, 2009
muse-13-bliss said:
Hey guys.
Just wondering, what are your favorite machinimas?
i have some spare time on my hand (finally) and have decided to watch some
any suggestions?
RED. VS. BLUE! I've seen everyone, and boy will they fill up your spare time, over like.. 120 episodes ( I think) and everyone is hilarious.

You can thank me later.

P.s I'm sure someone already suggested this but I cant be bothered to look through the whole thread to find it and Agree with them

slevin8989

Apr 3, 2009
Archaon6044 said:
slevin8989 said:
Archaon6044 said:
slevin8989 said:
Geo Da Sponge said:

Archaon6044 said:

BASTARD! last time i tried to show a mate they were all sponsor only!
Check again man because as far as i know they're up for anyone to watch

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
Arby n' the Chief is fantastic, although a lot of it isn't machinima.
I'm not such a fan of Red vs. Blue, but the it's pretty good to just watch a few episodes.

Most machinima that aren't supposed to be funny don't really interest me very much.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
redmarine said:
Red vs Blue and Tales of the Past III.

Tales of the Past III is 1 and a half hour long!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLuTT60vowU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHSAAm_0uK0&feature=related

It's the most downloaded and highest rated movie on WarCraftMovies.com! Watch it for FREE!
I came here to post this basicly.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
muse-13-bliss said:
Hey guys.
Just wondering, what are your favorite machinimas?
i have some spare time on my hand (finally) and have decided to watch some
any suggestions?
Anything by DigitalPh33r.

(Deus Ex Machina) A serious Halo 3 movie about a man who has a techno friend who builds him a powered suit and fights crimes. Plot twists are awesome.

(Arby 'N the Chief) A comedic movie about two action figures, Master Chief and Arbiter, and their adventures!

Oh, and Freeman's mind too.

muse-13-bliss

Sep 6, 2008
okay
freemans mind and pregame lobby matchmaking thing

i saw arby and chief
it was okay
not to amazing though
kinda sad lame actually :/

dragonflygirl

Apr 2, 2009
Red vs blue - halo
phil - halo
Outpost: Isil - halo
Hard justice - halo
Deus Ex Machina - halo
Spriggs - halo
Forecast: the series halo
Chronicals for the annoying quest - World of warcraft
The leet World - unknown

cheesecake123

Nov 1, 2008
Geo Da Sponge said:

Archaon6044 said:

you can watch all of the episode on google videos their in low quality but all the episode are in whole seasons.

cheesecake123

Nov 1, 2008
freemans mind

pre game lobby

arby and the chief

red vs blue

phil

anything by recon shorts

the scum of xbox live

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Idiots of garrys mod or The mind of Gordon Freeman, Arby n The chief stopped being funny when the microsoft sam voice got old, and I prefer roosterteeths web comics.