Mafia II Protestors: Only Italians Face "Rampant" Stereotyping

TehIrishSoap

Aug 18, 2010
I'm Irish, But You Never See Us Protest If We Get Gunned Down In Our Hundreds In GTA/Mafia!
Face It Italians, You Deserve That Sterotype As Much As Much As The Irish!

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
Yes, because Italians are SOstereotyped, that it almost knocks other stereotypes out of the water.

You don't have my sympathy you attention seekers. Stereotypes exist. It's sad, but hey, what can you do.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
This seems to me like a classic case of people complaining about video games with no idea of what they're talking about. They say only Italians are shown to be in organized crime? That's funny, because as I recall the Italian mafia played just a small part in GTA IV alongside Russian, Albanian, Jamaican, and Irish gangsters.

Not to mention that GTA IV was a lot more mainstream than Mafia II, so I would think it'd be hard to miss that unless they actually did absolutely no research into their claim that video games only portray Italians in organized crime and went ahead and started a whole issue based solely on ignorance.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Crimson_Dragoon said:
does this organization really think they're the center of the universe?
Yep. They should't make games that imply that modern day italians are all gangsters and...

What's the problem? Just another group of fools with too much time on their hands. So they of course actively search for things to be offended about.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Don't they have have something better to do, like rob a bank?

But seriously, if they think they are that bad off, why not just leave America then? or hold a rally.

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
yo nigga deez italians be crazy yo, derz all kinds of stereo types in games, like mine! the bass is really bangin yo!!!

(This post was made for Ironic reasons and is not driven by racism, please dont be a tool and forget the subject at hand.)