Magicka, get it now!

BoogieManFL

Apr 14, 2008
I got stuck in the tutorial level. It tells me to use water to put out a fire, but it won't let me use it. And alt tabbing appears to crashed it the first time, but not after.

Seems very cool though! A lot of room for creativity and personal style it seems.

TotalBiscuit

Mar 28, 2009
Lyri said:
Fuck totalbuscuit, the guy isn't informative at all & knows little of what he's talking about especially when concerned with SCII.
"Ah the old 4 gate", it was actually a 3 gate robo but whatever /facepalm.

The guy is a failure.

Rant over
Grats on making up things that didn't happen. Must be easy when you think your subject of criticism isn't reading your bullshit :>

Also TB knows next to nothing in everything he does, and yet seems to think he is great. (Also, I seriously laughed out loud when he had serious stress related issues
My name is Bob and I laugh at people who get sick, this will surely make me look reasonable. Smells like jealousy to me *sniff sniff*

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
TotalBiscuit said:
My name is Bob and I laugh at people who get sick, this will surely make me look reasonable. Smells like jealousy to me *sniff sniff*
Someone getting stressed over Youtube comments is funny.

Genuinely caring what Youtube thinks of you the part that isn't going to make you look reasonable.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Ok, the game is hard. You are squishy as hell and it's waaaaaaay too easy to blow yourself up or toss yourself into water (wizards can't swim). On the bright side, the combinations are just tons of fun. My favourites are the ones with Shield spells. Like Shield+Eart+Fire making Volcanoes, and Shield+Arcane+Fire making landmines. Heck, Shield+Heal gives you healing landmines.

The game presented me with a special challenge, since I can't really cast Self spells. They are mapped to the middle mouse button, can't be remapped and my mouse's middle button has been broken for a while. Makes healing myself a chore to say the least. I tend to resort to the above method of healing landmines.

Fr said:
anc[is]Tried the demo, I kept getting killed on the crashed ship goblins, and it sent me back to the beholder. Odd point for a checkpoint, frustrating too. Also couldnt tell what the 2nd symbol in rain was.
The checkpoint thing is likely a bug of some sorts, since the crashed ship is in level 2, while the beholder is in level 1. As for the symbol in rain, there is a total of 10 elements, so there are 2 extra that are created by mixing other elements. Those are Steam (Water+Fire or Fire+Water) and Ice (Water+Cold or Cold+Water). Sequence can be important, since trying to put opposing elements into a spell cancels it. Meteor Shower is Fire+Rock+Steam+Rock+Fire. If you try doing Steam by putting water first, it'll clash with Fire and the spell will reset. You need to put Fire first, then Water.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
TotalBiscuit said:
Lyri said:
Fuck totalbuscuit, the guy isn't informative at all & knows little of what he's talking about especially when concerned with SCII.
"Ah the old 4 gate", it was actually a 3 gate robo but whatever /facepalm.

The guy is a failure.

Rant over
Grats on making up things that didn't happen. Must be easy when you think your subject of criticism isn't reading your bullshit :>

Also TB knows next to nothing in everything he does, and yet seems to think he is great. (Also, I seriously laughed out loud when he had serious stress related issues
If you are the real TotalBiscuit, then I'm going to print & frame this for epic lolz. However it wasn't just me who made a remark on your 4 warpgate & 3gate robo slip up.
I really don't mind if you read my words or not, it doesn't magically change my opinion of you and your videos just because you can see me saying negative things about you on the internet.

Dimensional Vortex

Nov 14, 2010
DazZ. said:
TotalBiscuit said:

Genuinely caring what Youtube thinks of you the part that isn't going to make you look reasonable.
It's really not that funny, it's actually just really sad. Someone who has medical problems because he is actually trying to make people happy is just depressing. I don't see how you find it funny.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Dimensional Vortex said:
DazZ. said:
TotalBiscuit said:

It's really not that funny, it's actually just really sad. Someone who has medical problems because he is actually trying to make people happy is just depressing. I don't see how you find it funny.
That's a bit of a thread resurrection, can't remember posting that.

However, months later I still find people stressed over nothing funny. You can be depressed about it, I'll be here with a cheery smile.
I prefer my way.