Mahalo: Star Wars The Old Republic: Bounty Hunter

Mahalo

New member
Feb 22, 2012
41
0
0
Star Wars The Old Republic: Bounty Hunter

Follow the Bounty Hunter as they try to gain entrance into the Big Hunt.

Watch Video
 

kouriichi

New member
Sep 5, 2010
2,415
0
0
I loved playing Bounty Hunter.
Flamethrowers and rockets made my play through 10x better!
 

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
756
0
0
What Bounty Hunter will take the head instead of killing his target.! LAME

Who was doing the video X_X You cant be a true Empire Bounty Hunter and show mercy!
 

Draconalis

New member
Sep 11, 2008
1,586
0
0
Azmael Silverlance said:
What Bounty Hunter will take the head instead of killing his target.! LAME

Who was doing the video X_X You cant be a true Empire Bounty Hunter and show mercy!
Bounty Hunters aren't actually apart of the empire.

Case in point, I killed a Darth and saved a republican senator.

Also... I took the head. It wasn't a bounty I was actually being paid for... and I hate the Hutts.
 

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
7,840
0
0
Draconalis said:
Azmael Silverlance said:
What Bounty Hunter will take the head instead of killing his target.! LAME

Who was doing the video X_X You cant be a true Empire Bounty Hunter and show mercy!
Bounty Hunters aren't actually apart of the empire.

Case in point, I killed a Darth and saved a republican senator.

Also... I took the head. It wasn't a bounty I was actually being paid for... and I hate the Hutts.
Except you're born an imperial citizen, the majority of your employers are members of the imperial military and the criminal organizations you represent often have ties to the Empires. Regardless of whether or not you're apart of the empire, the majority of your paycheck comes from them.
 

Draconalis

New member
Sep 11, 2008
1,586
0
0
maddawg IAJI said:
Except you're born an imperial citizen, the majority of your employers are members of the imperial military and the criminal organizations you represent often have ties to the Empires. Regardless of whether or not you're apart of the empire, the majority of your paycheck comes from them.
If the Republicans were willing to pay me, that would not be the case. Such is the life of a gun for hire.

Also... who says I'm an imperial citizen? I never saw my birth certificate or talked about my parents during the course of the game.
 

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
7,840
0
0
Draconalis said:
maddawg IAJI said:
Except you're born an imperial citizen, the majority of your employers are members of the imperial military and the criminal organizations you represent often have ties to the Empires. Regardless of whether or not you're apart of the empire, the majority of your paycheck comes from them.
If the Republicans were willing to pay me, that would not be the case. Such is the life of a gun for hire.

Also... who says I'm an imperial citizen? I never saw my birth certificate or talked about my parents during the course of the game.
If you're Chiss or Rattataki, you're most likely an Imperial citizen, as their home planets are under Imperial watch. Not to mention the fact that you're on Hutta, which is under Imperial control. You really think they're gonna let a Republic born mercenary onto the planet?
 

Draconalis

New member
Sep 11, 2008
1,586
0
0
maddawg IAJI said:
If you're Chiss or Rattataki, you're most likely an Imperial citizen, as their home planets are under Imperial watch. Not to mention the fact that you're on Hutta, which is under Imperial control. You really think they're gonna let a Republic born mercenary onto the planet?
I'm Human, and since I'm a bounty hunter, which again, has no affiliation, I don't see why anyone would stop me.

And that's if I took official channels to get there anyway.