Mainstream Games you LOVE

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
The two CoD Modern Warfare games.

Yes, they are generic realistic war shooters, but the gameplay flows at a nice pace, in both SP and MP, and it tells its story quite well by making it easy to immerse yourself in it.

MW2 was maybe less original than its predecessor, but it was still good.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Pokemon for its sheer addictiveness and Gears of War for the epic story and multiplayer banter

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Reach, the Halo series, Fallout 3, Guitar hero/rock band, Assassins Creed series, Grand Theft Auto and I don't mind playing the COD series but I won't pay for another after 4(my little brother buys them)

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
Pokemon, Halo, GTA, Fifa, COD (although I wish they would update the series already), and Zelda.

Von Dean

Feb 10, 2010
The guitar hero series up until gh3,after that the song lists are so appaling that you feel like you're the one who sold out.oh and loads of other games pokemon,asscreed 2/brotherhood,fallout 3,mass effect,dead space. seriously though, no one's mentioned Borderlands,is it not mainstream? im on my 11th or 12th complete playthru and i'm still not tired of it

zaiggs

Sep 18, 2010
Legend. Of. Zelda.

I eat that stuff like candy. Because like candy, I first got it at an early age and try to get it as often as possible because it is delicious... I mean fun to play. The metaphor broke down in there somewhere.

minispike47

Aug 15, 2008
Halo series just for the co-op campaign.
Cod series just because its something to play inbetween RPGs.
Assassins Creed series because I love just mucking about on the rooftops. I have got every game in the series on the release date because I love them so much.