Make me bawww

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
Tazzy da Devil said:
Oh, I just remembered, both of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games made me cry like a baby at the endings. Oh god, I feel so embarrassed admitting that.
This, so very much. Especially the end of the second one, and the Episode with Grovyle and Duskinoir.

Kodachi

Jun 6, 2011
Chiasm said:
Valkyrie Profile; In just the first 3 minutes of the game a abused little girl is rescued by a young boy and together they run off to freedom. However, instead of living with the memories of her abuse she decides it would be better to die. So both her and the little boy die a slow death in a field of poisonous flowers.

And that is just in the first 3 minutes!
Ooo sounds heavy.

I think I know why the suicide rates in Japan are so high. 99% of JRPGS are apparently as depressing as a drowning kitten.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
Of the few games I've played in my life, I think Earthbound is probably in the top 5 of games that made me really emotional (Read: Not Cry) but got me close. I think when I hear "Smiles and Tears" at the very end, I can't even listen to the song anymore because it gets me on the verge of tears.

My Top 5 Video Games that make me cry:
5. The Last Guardian video/ A video that put the audio from Where The Wild Things Are Movie trailer with the game, makes me cry doubly hard.
4. The Thought of Killing Your Girlfriend Jennifer in Splatterhouse, and the unsettling sound her shouting "Help Me!" as she transforms. The Turbographx 16 version, not the remake I haven't played.
3. Chrono Trigger for the SNES (or DS, if you prefer) and "Memories of Green". Just listen to it. Think about something that broke you up, you'll bawl, guaranteed.
2. For me, personally, the thought of killing a little sister in Bioshock, which is why I probably won't play the game more than once.
1. Earthbound, perhaps the entirety of the final battle, as well as the last song in the game. I have heard Mother 3 (Or Earthbound 2) can do it too, but I can't find a copy, and I legitimately want to buy it, maybe that will make me cry.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Deshara said:
The ending of TF2. Its ending will make me cry.

In all seriousness, Gears of War 2. You know what it was. Completely caught me fucking by surprise. At first she looked fine and I was all, ugh, forced attempt to make us give a shit. Then it got fucking depressing.
I know what you are talking about and I agree. I t was also the best cutscence in the game.

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
questionnairebot said:
Hasido said:
questionnairebot said:
None. I almost cried at the good ending of Infamous 2. Try that.

If no PS3 then just watch the end video on some site lol.
oh so you found the secret story mode too?
Secret story mode??? What?
...Eh forget what i wrote there.

High Strength sleeping pills and reading forums don't mix.

that is all.

Zyxzy

Apr 16, 2009
kman123 said:
The Darkness...Jesus Christ, I haven't cried like that since Titanic.
Oh yeah, that's a good punch to the gut.

ForgottenPr0digy said:
Nier this game can pull at your heart strings. Go buy this game.
Oh man Nier. So much time for so much sorrow...

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
What always works for me is beating Wind Waker, that game will NEVER let me have a joyous victory.

ForgottenPr0digy said:
Nier this game can pull at your heart strings. Go buy this game.
DUDE! Emil's scene in the end... that is also a good tear jerker.