Mall Fight: Corruption - ACT 1 - PART 2 - The First Descent (CLOSED)

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
Knife-28 said:
I pick up the robot to use the screen as a flashlight while I explore. I also put my skill point into knives.
The robot provides adequate light. You see a lot of ruined but potentially useful items. For example you see a discarded Full Helm, a fairly modern looking computer that's been trashed...However you also notice what appears to be bones of varying sizes. Eventually you find a wall with a large box attached to it. It seems a word was printed on it, but has presumably faded or been peeled off.

WafflesandBacon

Inspired by Nonsense
Aug 25, 2009
"Huh. Well, it's dead. I guess you can say..." I pull out sunglasses, "It's the Circle of Life!"

WafflesandBacon

Inspired by Nonsense
Aug 25, 2009
"Salt, you snapped a lion's neck with your fist no less than 3 minutes ago. I'm pretty sure you can't talk."

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
Knife-28 said:
"Huh."

I perch the robot on my shoulder and try to open the box.
The box opens with surprising ease. Inside you see a few switches. Most are in the On position, but a few are in the Off position. Most of the labels are faded but you see a few where you can make out the word light.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
I flick all the ON switches of OFF, wait a few moments, then flip all the switches back to ON.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"We're probably gonna need food for healing, right?"
Once I remove the lion's skin, I start cutting off lion meat.

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
Knife-28 said:
I flick all the ON switches of OFF, wait a few moments, then flip all the switches back to ON.
A long darkness befalls the Mall. It only lasts a few seconds but the presence that accompanies it is terrifying. Eventually the lights flicker back on, and most of the lights in the sub-basements come back on. Although they're dim and a good few are broken, you can make out the ruins of this specific room. There's a lot of rubble, corpses, and destroyed items. There's a very dim light coming from a doorway at the far end of the room. The rubble may be covering something useful but it'll be difficult to find it.
"Well this'll make finding the Respawn Matrix easier."

Daeronel

Jul 3, 2014
I kick my motherfucking computer for erasing my post twice in a row.

I then harvest as much meat as possible from the lion.

I then put my skill point into Polymathic Engineering and fashion myself a bow and several arrows from the bones of the lion.

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
Knife-28 said:
"Gee, I wonder where we should go."

I go to the doorway and peer inside.
It opens into a staircase, and at the bottom lies a thin layer of mist. The staircase is too steep for you to tell what's in the next room.

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
Daeronel said:
I set an arrow on fire and shoot it into the next room.
6. The arrow snaps as you try to fire it.
Paddy the Second said:
I grab the robot and slide down the stairs on top of it.
4. You get down the first step on top of the robot. Then you fall off. You begin tumbling down the stairs and eventually land in the mist. You feel cold and in pain.
Paddy - 95/100 (-5!)

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
I blink and look around
"what did I miss I was playing Pac-Man with this weird guy from Tazmania"