Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
"So wait, this whole thing is a really sadistic version of Groundhog Day?" Knife says, having walked in just intime to hear the Trilby's speech.

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
I decide to check the news while warming up a bottle for Gideon.

"At least there's hope, huh, lil' guy?"

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
"Right, give me a second." I say, searching through my computer and digging up the standing bountys list. "Lets see...Vash the Stampede?" I cock an eyebrow at Paddy, and keep on reading. I give a low whistle, and spin the moniter around to face the two. "Looks like you pissed off the wrong people Paddy." I say, giving a wave towards the list of reasons for the bounty. "Paddy, it says your wanted Dead or Alive, so I reccomend you get someone to just kill you and be done with it, after all, it's not like you can't just respawn."
"Now, as for Aradia....that's not half a bad idea, I'll see what I can do."

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
"Thanks." I walk out of the office and stand in the centre of the park. "Attention citizens of the mall! I am Vash the Stampede, the Humanoid Typhoon, the $$60 billion man. I will allow myself to be killed and brought in. But not alive! That is all." The park is swarmed. I'm lost beneath the bodies. Eventually my battered corpse is dragged into the police station. I stroll into Knife's office twirling my revolver between my fingers and carrying a box of hair dye. "You got a bathroom in here?"

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
"Thanks." I come back downstairs a few minutes later, my hair returned to it's familiar brown colour and mass of curls. I check my revolver. "Any news of Aradia?"

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
I press the enter key, sending the bounty posting for the capture of Aradia Megido, Alive and unharmed, on it's way. With the size of the reward offered, I have no doubt someone will take the bounty.
"I'm afraid we know about as much as anyone else at the moment." I reply to Paddy.

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
"The next stage of the plan is to sit back and wait. With that bounty every hunter in the system'll be out for her. Then we follow in their wake."

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
OOC: Fuck yes, London, that's how it's done.

I open the door to what appears to be my office. One wall is taken up by an enourmous window looking out into space. A laptop is activated at the desk, it's screen glowing brightly in the gloom. Seating myself, I bring up the open tab. It's some sort of messaging service. A flshing icon catches my eye, and I click on it. It takes me to 'Sent Items'. Under the latest date is a message sent from this laptop to...the President of the Malls PDA?
I click on the message, nervously rubbing my forehead.
After a moment, the message appears.

[b/]Mr.Crane,
By now you will realise I have your wife. Do not attempt to mount some foolish rescue attempt; I will not be as merciful as I was last time you attempted to get in my way. If you wish to see Aradia Megido alive again, and in one piece, have the files in hard copy at the entrance to the Labyrinth Quarter.

SC[/b]

"...Ohshit."

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
I wake up on a park bench, wondering how long I've been out, I walk back to my compound, find out a few of my followers have left to deal with some bounty on some woman, I log onto my computer and check my mail... hate mail, delete, hat mail, delete, taxes, evade... I play one of the few games that wasn't produced by undead enterprises...
X apparently seduced a bunch of women and recruited them into the cult while I was out.

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
Huh. My laptop has a new message.

Mr.Crane,
By now you will realise I have your wife. Do not attempt to mount some foolish rescue attempt; I will not be as merciful as I was last time you attempted to get in my way. If you wish to see Aradia Megido alive again, and in one piece, have the files in hard copy at the entrance to the Labyrinth Quarter.

SC

"SC? S...S...Sigma."

Isaac The Grape

Apr 27, 2010
"'He was a dark and stormy knight' There, started a story. Didn't mention the weather!" said Quote.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Snoopy did it better, so I still win." said Curly "Let's just get our meds and get back to the cave. No job hunting."

"Come on! You expect that trawling Seek.com is going to get us "proper" employment? Why are you so desperate to go full-time anyway?"

"Because if we can make at least $27 grand every quarter, we can afford one of the houses I've been looking at and lease out the cave. Or use it as equity."

"If all you want is capital then why don't we take Donatello's offer and use the subsidiaries they offer to purchase property?"

"Because-we can discuss this later. Can we please just get the meds? My left actuator needs oiling."

"Sorry honey" said Quote, planting a kiss on Curly's forehead. "I've just been itching for some action for a while. Don't get me wrong, the SecCorp work has been ok, and it's been great to have so much time together. But don't you remember what it was like to be fighting back-to-back? Clearing caverns and exploring unknown crevices. Fighting through Hell's Kitchen with the NSF? I want those moments again. I want to share them with you."

"But we could make new ones. We could leave our weapons behind us, seek shelter in an organisation somewhere. We could work as trainers, as educators. Be mentors. We could settle down, integrate with a larger community somewhere. We could raise a family"

Quote stopped walking. "Curly, we're designed as para-sexual."

"We could adopt one of the mimigas. There's a lot of them homeless now."

"We could, we could. But..."

Curly sighed. "Yeah..."

There was an uncomfortable silence.

Quote broke it. "Fuck...why do you have to think so much. Sometimes I wish for a random fight to break out inside this mall where a monkey throws shit at me that explodes and sends us on a fantastic adventure with fighting and shit."

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
I get up and walk around outside for awhile whistling, as well as someone wearing a mechanicus breathing apparatus could anyway.
I wander into a bar at some point. /end story

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Knife spits out his drink upon hearing Salt. "What?!" Taking out his phone, he calls me (How he knows my number I don't know) and relays the news. I swear, then ask him to ask Salt if Sigma specified a location for the drop off. Once I have that, I dispatch special agent Bames Jond to check the place out and to help if things go south.

Saltarius

Aug 30, 2011
"The entrance to Labyrinth Quarter. Be careful."

I try to take my mind off things by playing peek-a-boo with Gideon. He's not too enthralled.

"It's a good a time as any to show up Sis..."

I lay on couch, Gideon crawling on top of me. His eyelids droop as he slowly succumbs to slumber.

"You're gonna finally get to meet your mom, huh?"