Man Arrested for Stalking Miley Cyrus

socialtangent

May 23, 2009
Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090805/ap_en_ot/us_miley_cyrus_stalking

A man in Georgia was arrested for trying to stalk Miley Cyrus. The man had said that he met Miley 18 months earlier, and he had sent Miley flowers and a diamond ring as a marriage proposal. According to the man, they were supposed to be together. He was arrested after trying to get on the set of Miley's movie "The Last Song" for a second time after being warned away once before.

Sounds like a batshit crazy pedo to me.

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Oh he's a pedo all right. and a crazy one at that. But I think we already established that. He'll be arrested again, though.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Shes legal in the UK, but i certainly wouldnt.

So he's Batshit crazy for certain, And an American Peado.

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
Quick question...who in the seven hells would want her...?

Ok, now OT: He's batshit crazy and a pedo...maybe I know him from somewhere...sounds like he went to my high school.

goatzilla8463

Dec 11, 2008
First of all, who would want to stalk a stupid *****?

Second of all, who'd want to stop the fun?

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
I find this in bad taste. Not the fact he stalked someone, but the fact that of all people in the entire world he had to stalk her>.

I'd rather stalk the girl behind the counter at my local supermarket than stalking Miley Cyrus.

sallene

Dec 11, 2008
Technically what this guys is guilty of is ephebophilia, pedophile would imply that he goes after young girls who show no secondary sexual charactersitics.

Sorry... I have been hanging out with my friend way to much. He works in the pedo department for the state police catching all the pervs.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
I can only think of one thing to say to this: What kind of person stalks Miley Cyrus? She is the most annoying person on the planet why can't she just fucking die?!

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Why do pedo's always choose the weirdest people to stalk? Then again, why bother stalking them at all? You're just gunna get arrested you stupid bloody pedo

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Blackmagic1515 said:
Why do pedo's always choose the weirdest people to stalk?
Because children elevated to celebrity status (and thrust into the public eye and onto the world stage) are bound to be a little weird?