Man Holds Woman Hostage With Light Gun

jakefongloo

Aug 17, 2008
well obviously he wasn't pushing down on the pedal so he was in cover the entire time and no one knew what to do.....

OOO got one more

Heh if they didn't find any quarters on him then damn he must have gotten a ton of free plays beating the highscore

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
He shouldn't have survived that ordeal. Where were the snipers? They should be picking up his brains off of grandma's carpet now.

PsykoDragon

Aug 19, 2008
LOL at this whole thread, the story & all ur posts.

But it doesn't say anywhere in the news article how the suspect was caught in the end. Did they realize the gun was a toy & storm him? Or did they spend those 10 hours negotiating with him & find out when he surrendered?

Also, why in the WORLD did he do this? what the hell was his motive?! Why did he use the gun & not the knives? The whole story is WTH -_-

... I noticed he has one of those arcade-style pedals too, he musta been stepping on it to be able to peek over the fence.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
God, this is hilarious.

I've even seen more threatening plastic guns! The Sega Saturn had the exact gun used in Virtua Cop, and it looked semi-real.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I'm trying really hard not to laugh. What an asshole, what a hilarious, hilarious asshole.
Holy crap! And this didn't even happen in America...

That's really funny...

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
I guess he got confused about which level he was on. The enemies had more health than he thought.

Just wait till Jack Thompson hears about this...