Manga or Anime character you DONT want to be.

cambodiancam

Apr 16, 2009
Apathetic_cynicism said:
Incognito from Hellsing: I would want to at least want a good pair of pants instead a trench coat and a thong. So many things wrong with a trench coat and thong.
Out of all the things wrong with him these are the worst to you? What about the whole spike through the spinal cord thing, or the cone head, and worst of all he hides a grenade launcher in his skin. Eww.

Apathetic_cynicism

Aug 19, 2009
cambodiancam said:
Apathetic_cynicism said:
Incognito from Hellsing: I would want to at least want a good pair of pants instead a trench coat and a thong. So many things wrong with a trench coat and thong.
Out of all the things wrong with him these are the worst to you? What about the whole spike through the spinal cord thing, or the cone head, and worst of all he hides a grenade launcher in his skin. Eww.
Hidden grenade launcher = badass
Spikes = badass
Physical defects that aren't getting in the way = meh.
Trench coat and thong = child molester or sex offender.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
How do you expect me to narrow this down? I can name any number of series where I wouldn't want to be a character (Yugioh, Full Metal Alchemist, Love Hina, Tenchi Muyo, Bleach, Nana, Kashimashi, Kare Kano...).

cambodiancam

Apr 16, 2009
Apathetic_cynicism said:
cambodiancam said:
Apathetic_cynicism said:
Hidden grenade launcher = badass
Spikes = badass
Physical defects that aren't getting in the way = meh.
Trench coat and thong = child molester or sex offender.
I actually meant the spike that he's killed by. Or maybe so did you, I just wanted to clarify :p.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
How do you expect me to narrow this down? I can name any number of series where I wouldn't want to be a character (Yugioh, Full Metal Alchemist, Love Hina, Tenchi Muyo, Bleach, Nana, Kashimashi, Kare Kano...).
I narrowed down by characters who had some of the worst lives and deaths or possible deaths that i could think of from Anime or Manga i have seen.
And by worst death i mean both Symbolic or gory.

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
Being Oolong would suck, you would be a pervy pig who nearly played a part in ending the world because you wished for a girls underwear. Urrgh

Edit: Also i love how this popped up after my thread about who you would wanna be :p

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
oh so many..........ill just list in no particular order.

1#
http://www.freewebs.com/kaoris0shrine/Jaken19.jpg[/IMG]
Because I remeber the "sword testing" scene.......

2#
entire clan/ race wiped out, bent on revenge, brothers wnet batshit crazy and killed people, brothers both left them something...*cough* yeah, oh and they both have to deal with an annoying little blonde kid who doesnt know what "FUCK OFF" means

3#Luffy and/or any guy on his crew, because holy crap......just watch it.

4#Kira Yamato. I know, you're think "Wut!?" but seriously, just think about it....the crap you would have to deal with, and the crying...the constant crying.....plus its hard being epic all the time.

5#Inuyasha himself because=nailed to a tree for fiftey years.

there is way more, but i am not thinking properl right now. I keep remembering some kid who gets kill on a regular basis......argghhh! it escapes me yet again!...

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Who's the anime kid who keeps getting his head taken clean off by that angel with the spiky bat and razor-sharp halo? I reeeally don't want to be that kid...

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anyone from Naruto, because they epitomize what it means to Not be a ninja.

And, maybe any of Ash's Pokemon apart from Pikachu, gettin' shoved into tiny spheres while that little punk gets to stay outside, and order you around!

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Who's the anime kid who keeps getting his head taken clean off by that angel with the spiky bat and razor-sharp halo? I reeeally don't want to be that kid...
Sakura from Bokatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, and I wouldn't want to be him either out of a mixture of the obvious reason and my dislike of that series (I can normally enjoy anime weirdness, but not there).

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Gigaguy64 said:
1 Sauske Uchiha (Naruto) Reason: after all thats been going on in the manga i see no other possible ending to the series other than someone dying, namely Sauske besides, the guy has a terrible life.
2 Light Yagami (Death Note)Reason: Throughout the series he went into a slow decent into madness and Jerk'ness, for lack of a more appropriate word :), and in the end....no, id rather die like L than how Light died, the little worm.
3 Aizen Souske (Bleach)Reason: i soooooo wouldent want to be him once Ichigo makes it back, i smell an epic fight on the wind.
and also, he stabbed Momo, even with all his awesome coolness, that ruiend it and sicured him on my "Character i want to see die" list :p
You know what? I'm feeling lazy, so I'll just do these too.

1. Well, my family's been murdered right before my eyes. That's a real bummer.
then, when I finally seek out my murderous brother for revenge, and succeed, I end up learning that he was forced into doing so, and had fought for my well being all along, meaning I had just killed that last family I ever had.
It's a miracle that guy isn't emo.

2. I
lose. Horrifically. After having gone mad.

3. Well, Aizen's just an ass.

escapist_wolfand

Oct 19, 2009
naruto: cuz i'd have to go around going "BELIEVE IT!! BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!BELIEVE IT!!"

or (as much as i love dis series) anyone from DBZ ONLY BECAUSE I'D BE SCREAMING ALL THE TIME

lvl9000_woot

Oct 30, 2009
Sai Saici from G Gundam or either of the two brats from Final Fantasy: Unlimited. Buncha whiney runts....

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
A random person said:
*loads Raising Heart for inevitable anime bashing*
Quattro
from Nanoha Striker S, because she had to take a shot when Nanoha was actually angry. Those shots don't kill, but it must hurt like hell after Nanoha completely overclocked Raising Heart.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
goury. he has no brains. from slayers

or zel. poor zel with your kymara body, also from slayers.

Alex the Pally

May 29, 2008
It'd be easier to list the ones I WOULD want to be. But I'd have to say anyone in the Gundam SEED/Destiny series, simply because anything I could possibly do that had any relevance or showed any sign of character development, would immediately be overruled and overshadowed by the universe-sized orb of utter BS that is Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne's combined Sue-ness.
Example: Shinn Asuka.

I'd say something else, but I can't be bothered to pay attention to anime these days.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
OmegaXIII said:
Being Oolong would suck, you would be a pervy pig who nearly played a part in ending the world because you wished for a girls underwear. Urrgh

Edit: Also i love how this popped up after my thread about who you would wanna be :p
Yea, your thread may or may not of had anything to do with my thread. :p