Mario Joins NASCAR

oneplus999

New member
Oct 4, 2007
194
0
0
This car is probably going to get a LOT of tv time, too. Not only does it have a unique sponsor, but Logano won the last two years apparently. I might have to watch to see the announcers reactions.
 

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
1,695
0
0
TheNumber1Zero said:
demoman_chaos said:
Are you expecting a joke about him being not right?
Am I... eh?


I was joking that he always seems to be walking towards the Right of the Screen in his Games, the 2D/2.5D ones anyways.

No clue what you're going on about.
...why didn't I get that when I first saw it? *goes off to laugh for a minute*

OT: Unlike most times, I may actually watch this race with my folks on TV, if only to see that if he crashes, the "game over" music would play.
 

Aura Guardian

New member
Apr 23, 2008
5,114
0
0
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
This is Awesome!
While im a fan of Jeff Gorden ill keep my eye on #20 this Saturday.
I didn't know you like NASCAR?

I want that car!
Sure do.
And while its kind of a stereotype to say all United States Southerners love NASCAR...it kind of true.

I was raised with NASCAR, and i though it was boring as a kid, now i like it.
Almost all of my family on both my Mom and my Dad's sides love NASCAR too.
Heck, most of the people i know like NASCAR for some reason.
Have the accent to match the stereotype? Haha joke.

That's cool though. I'm not a fan of NASCAR...maybe I too am a stereotype for being a non-NASCAR fan from the north...then again...some do like it.
 

Dioxide20

New member
Aug 11, 2009
639
0
0
Can't stand NASCAR, way to long and boring...

Interesting that Gamestop/Nintendo would invest money into something that only a select group watches.
 

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
5,481
0
0
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
This is Awesome!
While im a fan of Jeff Gorden ill keep my eye on #20 this Saturday.
I didn't know you like NASCAR?

I want that car!
Sure do.
And while its kind of a stereotype to say all United States Southerners love NASCAR...it kind of true.

I was raised with NASCAR, and i though it was boring as a kid, now i like it.
Almost all of my family on both my Mom and my Dad's sides love NASCAR too.
Heck, most of the people i know like NASCAR for some reason.
Have the accent to match the stereotype? Haha joke.

That's cool though. I'm not a fan of NASCAR...maybe I too am a stereotype for being a non-NASCAR fan from the north...then again...some do like it.
Im not sure.
If i have a Accent i don't notice it because i live in an area where most people probably have that same accent.
I remember i went up north a long time ago and people knew where i was from just by talking to me.....
 

Aura Guardian

New member
Apr 23, 2008
5,114
0
0
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
This is Awesome!
While im a fan of Jeff Gorden ill keep my eye on #20 this Saturday.
I didn't know you like NASCAR?

I want that car!
Sure do.
And while its kind of a stereotype to say all United States Southerners love NASCAR...it kind of true.

I was raised with NASCAR, and i though it was boring as a kid, now i like it.
Almost all of my family on both my Mom and my Dad's sides love NASCAR too.
Heck, most of the people i know like NASCAR for some reason.
Have the accent to match the stereotype? Haha joke.

That's cool though. I'm not a fan of NASCAR...maybe I too am a stereotype for being a non-NASCAR fan from the north...then again...some do like it.
Im not sure.
If i have a Accent i don't notice it because i live in an area where most people probably have that same accent.
I remember i went up north a long time ago and people knew where i was from just by talking to me.....
There's always way to find out. MUahahahah
 

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
5,481
0
0
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
This is Awesome!
While im a fan of Jeff Gorden ill keep my eye on #20 this Saturday.
I didn't know you like NASCAR?

I want that car!
Sure do.
And while its kind of a stereotype to say all United States Southerners love NASCAR...it kind of true.

I was raised with NASCAR, and i though it was boring as a kid, now i like it.
Almost all of my family on both my Mom and my Dad's sides love NASCAR too.
Heck, most of the people i know like NASCAR for some reason.
Have the accent to match the stereotype? Haha joke.

That's cool though. I'm not a fan of NASCAR...maybe I too am a stereotype for being a non-NASCAR fan from the north...then again...some do like it.
Im not sure.
If i have a Accent i don't notice it because i live in an area where most people probably have that same accent.
I remember i went up north a long time ago and people knew where i was from just by talking to me.....
There's always way to find out. MUahahahah
Yes.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
To bad i has no Microphone to speak with...
 

Aura Guardian

New member
Apr 23, 2008
5,114
0
0
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
This is Awesome!
While im a fan of Jeff Gorden ill keep my eye on #20 this Saturday.
I didn't know you like NASCAR?

I want that car!
Sure do.
And while its kind of a stereotype to say all United States Southerners love NASCAR...it kind of true.

I was raised with NASCAR, and i though it was boring as a kid, now i like it.
Almost all of my family on both my Mom and my Dad's sides love NASCAR too.
Heck, most of the people i know like NASCAR for some reason.
Have the accent to match the stereotype? Haha joke.

That's cool though. I'm not a fan of NASCAR...maybe I too am a stereotype for being a non-NASCAR fan from the north...then again...some do like it.
Im not sure.
If i have a Accent i don't notice it because i live in an area where most people probably have that same accent.
I remember i went up north a long time ago and people knew where i was from just by talking to me.....
There's always way to find out. MUahahahah
Yes.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
To bad i has no Microphone to speak with...
Well there's goes that idea.
 

Zetona

New member
Dec 20, 2008
846
0
0
Yawn.

Denny Hamlin had Mario on his car last year at Phoenix and look what it got him.


You get a great view of Mario around the 47-second mark.
 

Dogmeat T Dingo

New member
Sep 4, 2008
115
0
0
Dioxide20 said:
Can't stand NASCAR, way to long and boring...

Interesting that Gamestop/Nintendo would invest money into something that only a select group watches.
I've tried to like car racing, I really have. I have a friend who used to work on one of the teams and is mad about it, and he's taken me to the V8 Supercars before. I just can't find a way to enjoy it, I know there's a ton of endurance and skill involved and the cars themselves are impressive but to me it's just people driving on a circular track for hours on end, while everyone sits in the heat watching them.
 

Misterian

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
1,827
1
43
Country
United States
first Donkey Kong gets his own monster truck, now this.


What's next? they make a Bowser version of Truckasaurus?
 

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
48,837
0
0
New rule, invincibility stars are illegal. You hear this Mario, illegal! And don't even think about red shells, we made that illegal too.

Top of the page FTW!
 

Dioxide20

New member
Aug 11, 2009
639
0
0
Dogmeat T Dingo said:
Dioxide20 said:
Can't stand NASCAR, way to long and boring...

Interesting that Gamestop/Nintendo would invest money into something that only a select group watches.
I've tried to like car racing, I really have. I have a friend who used to work on one of the teams and is mad about it, and he's taken me to the V8 Supercars before. I just can't find a way to enjoy it, I know there's a ton of endurance and skill involved and the cars themselves are impressive but to me it's just people driving on a circular track for hours on end, while everyone sits in the heat watching them.
Exactly, it's a sport of people driving in circles for hours, the only time it gets interesting is the final few laps...
 

Zetona

New member
Dec 20, 2008
846
0
0
Dioxide20 said:
Can't stand NASCAR, way to long and boring...

Interesting that Gamestop/Nintendo would invest money into something that only a select group watches.
Just to throw this out there, NASCAR apparently has the best brand loyalty in American sports. And a Nationwide Series telecast like this one will probably draw a million viewers.
 

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
5,718
0
0
Zetona said:
Dioxide20 said:
Can't stand NASCAR, way to long and boring...

Interesting that Gamestop/Nintendo would invest money into something that only a select group watches.
Just to throw this out there, NASCAR apparently has the best brand loyalty in American sports. And a Nationwide Series telecast like this one will probably draw a million viewers.
Does Juan Pablo Montoya still race in NASCAR?, he was pretty handy in F1, almost won the championship.