Mario Maker Hands On: LittleBigPlumber

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Mario Maker Hands On: LittleBigPlumber

Classic platforming meets intuitive level creation in Nintendo's newest addition to the Mario franchise.

Read Full Article

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
They already had my money at saying "you get to make your own Mario levels." My guess is that the release will have more stuff to do. I really want to see if we can get Super Mario World palettes as being able to do different styles would be awesome.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
I enjoyed the silly fridge logic bits where they just go "well, when you put these objects together like this, what would happen" followed by something ridiculous happening, but I wonder how long you can make that amusement last.

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
I'm standing by what I said.

Stripped down Lunar Magic, yet is being sold despite Lunar Magic being free and more in-depth.

Unless Mario Maker let's you customize everything, there's literally no reason to get it over a better, free version.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Well, the Wii-U controller is actually useful for this. Its got that going for it over littlebigplanet.

This does seem like a downloadable novelty thing though, and even going by the LBP comparison, 90%+ of the levels will be junk.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
ooooooohhh if this has an answer to mario composer I will be a happy little plumber!