Marry Me

Seraj33

Jun 18, 2012
Alicia Melchiott has everything I want in a woman. Kind and tender yet she is strong and can handle things herself. Even though she is confident and happy as a person, she still needs someone to love and rely on, someone to call family.

And as an added bonus, she is awfully cute.

tacotrainwreck

Sep 15, 2011
This is the part where I walk away with my tail between my legs because I thought this proposition was genuine.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011

I just want her to be happy dammit. I just want to make her happy :( :( :( :( :( :(

Someone will understand

Please Quelaan, just smile for me :( Before i die inside forever

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011

Ironically enough, those are also my 3 favorite women in gaming from #3 to #1, in that order.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008

I am not good at giving serious answers to these kinds of topics.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
My FFXIV husbando of course:

He's a massive jerk but he has an eye for interior design and the true endgame: mens fashion.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
It's a tough choice between the Announcer and Ms. Pauling, but I think the former wins out for the sexy accent alone.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok ignoring that character personality clashes with me or other conflict when it come to a possible relationship (e.g. if she's a demon or a demi god etc), it would be Kasumi from Dead of Alive franchise or Valintine from Skullgirls.

Ok I'm pretty much shallow as I had played little of the games they are in (thus not really knowing their background) but by god they are sexy as hell!

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
unfair snip
I new you would understand me Frappe. I new it! Just finished a play through to try and make all the npc's happy for christmas. I let solaire get head bugged because he is so happy when he has his own sun! i gave me fair lady ALL the humanities. I reunited the onion bro and daughter! It was wondrous!

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
...My first thought went immediately to who would be considered my waifu, i.e. Tharja.
Yea boi.

But then, as I thought about it, I realized that this was a bad choice. For those of you who have not played it, she is a yandere, and that is all I need to say. She can be sweet, she can be caring, she can be nice. But she is, in fact, a yandere. That is not okay. So, my actual choice is Palutena.
She is funny, she's smart, she's really nice, she is beautiful, and she seems like a really fun person to hang out with. I don't care that she is a goddess, I would lock that shit down. Not to mention that, if I were, I would be tight with Pit as well, and he seems pretty cool too.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Its a tough choice, but the most consistent conclusion I would come to is;

Helena. I'd marry Helena.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Considering the above poster did Fire Emblem Awakening,
allow myself to post someone from Fire Emblem Fates.

Yes, while it isn't out, I still chose Hinoka.
Heck, I chose her when I knew we're getting the game.
Determination and loyalty are a big win when it comes to me... heck, determined to a fault. Plus I'm sure while she's a strong warrior on top, she probably has a cute side underneath.

Anyway, I look forward to playing the actual game on February 19th.

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
She's smart, capable, can take care of herself when the shit hits the fan and always has your back. When stuck in a nightmarish dystopia, I can't think of a better friend and companion. I still have faith she'll return someday.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Silentpony said:
God, because...you know... God. Could look like anyone I wanted, has infinite power, can change reality, probably is a good cook.
But you just know the nagging would be fucking endless.

Probably shit in bed too.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Palutena from Kid Icarus cause she's a goddess so I could literally have whatever I want
Rise from Persona cause she's rich and famous and I could literally buy whatever I want
Zelda cause she's a damn princess/queen and that means I get to be king and have whatever I want from within my kingdom
Lara Croft cause she's always searching for relics and expensive things and has a mansion and presumably a whole lot of money to get whatever I want

so I think you get the idea... I'm tired of going to be hungry and given the chance I would settle for anyone that can support me :p

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Maximum Bert said:

Well my favourite character of all time ofc. Bought pretty much every game she has ever been in and let me tell you some have been damn awful but I regret none of it.

Damn this topic makes me feel pathetic but what the hell its christmas and lighthearted nonsensical stuff is fun sometimes.
It's all fun and games until she crushes your pelvis during sex. She set off a nuclear explosion with her fist, after all, and basically body slammed God.

worth it

OT: Probably Naoto. She seems like the type of person who would appreciate my Vinyl collection. And she could probably hold a pretty intelligent conversation. More then anything, though, I like her way with people.

It's like she gets me, man.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Fox12 said:
Maximum Bert said:

Well my favourite character of all time ofc. Bought pretty much every game she has ever been in and let me tell you some have been damn awful but I regret none of it.

Damn this topic makes me feel pathetic but what the hell its christmas and lighthearted nonsensical stuff is fun sometimes.
It's all fun and games until she crushes your pelvis during sex. She set off a nuclear explosion with her fist, after all, and basically body slammed God.

worth it

Tifa certainly is a personal favorite too. Though I suppose its not so much personal as 'almost universal.'

So, are we at the stage where we can start the waifu wars and trash everyone else's choices?

I joke, of course. Everyone knows mine was best.