Mars War Logs Launches Today

sid

Jan 22, 2013
Candidus said:
If you need any help with side-quests, the main quest, fights or your build, quote me and bump the thread. I'm about 8 hours in.
Hey, quick help. Mechanic part 2, where should I be looking for stuff?

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
sid said:
Candidus said:
If you need any help with side-quests, the main quest, fights or your build, quote me and bump the thread. I'm about 8 hours in.
Off the top of my head:
Face the mechanic like you've just walked up to him. So he's facing his work and you're looking at him side on. Now go past him and left. There are two at the end of the narrow path.
Go to the left of the building you entered for cleanup duty. There's a new trash pile there.
Another is in the same area, behind a small tent (the trash pile is opposite another behind a second tent).

I can't remember the last without checking, hopefully you've got it.

sid

Jan 22, 2013
Candidus said:
sid said:
Candidus said:
Off the top of my head:
Face the mechanic like you've just walked up to him. So he's facing his work and you're looking at him side on. Now go past him and left. There are two at the end of the narrow path.
Go to the left of the building you entered for cleanup duty. There's a new trash pile there.
Another is in the same area, behind a small tent (the trash pile is opposite another behind a second tent).

I can't remember the last without checking, hopefully you've got it.
Yeah got them, I actually did not know their general area, so after I stumbled upon the first one I just searched around the map and found it pretty quickly.

One more question. What the hell do I do with the first boss? I'm just rolling around breaking eggs and beating enemies, but nothing that I do seems to affect mother mole.

EDIT: Problem solved, nevermind