Marvel Heroes Slug It Out in Real Life

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Does no one have the parking garage camera feed of this? Not even a cell phone video of it? So not fair, this carp needs to be seen, period.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
And now my day has been made. Thank you nerds who possess greater nerdiness than I, you have made me lul.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
Someone needs to tell these folks that this is not how superheroes are supposed to behave.
Yeah, you should never let your parents know you're a superhero. Then they'll be all over you for superhero assistance.

Misho-

May 20, 2010
Hey I know this is incredibly geek on my behalf... But why is Goliath on Iron Man's Art on the picture above???

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Misho- said:
Hey I know this is incredibly geek on my behalf... But why is Goliath on Iron Man's Art on the picture above???
I think it's an early issue when they haven't shown the defined sides and the front page is more of a speculation. Notice Colosseus who wasn't involved (except in the game) and Sentry who did jack shit except mope on the moon. Wolverine though anti-reg I don't think fought in either of the big battles.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Poison Ivy obviously used her powers to make this happen.

1. Brainwash Spidey
2. Make him fight Captain America
3. ?????
4. Make the world safer for plants

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Reinoptland said:
With great power comes great responsibility...
Possibly the greatest first post ever???

Welcome to the Escapist.

Well basically what he said I guess! And they said geeks couldn't be taken seriously...they should really focus on the more important parts of life shall we say? And I disappoint at no real Marvel Heroes.

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
Just_A_Glitch said:
This is easily the best thing I've read all day.
WORD!
I mean its just super awesoem that this actually happened in Stamford...i mean seriously what are the odds of that?...apperantly pretty high -_-`
I want Batman and Wolverine to do a lil show aswell that`d be awesome :D

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
vxicepickxv said:
ShadowKirby said:
DC Vs. Marvel CONFIRMED!
A new one, or are you thinking of the old one?
Well, the first one is pretty old by now. We should have a second highly contrived crossover in which rabid fanboys would cry if their favourite was to be beaten, so the writers had to keep coming up with ways for their other hero to "cheat". Mostly involving lightning, now I think about it...

Having just googled the results, despite the Big Two winning their fights, DC actually won one less fight than Marvel, meaning that technically Marvel won the crossover!

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
Anybody else pissed off at the girlfriend for dressing up as a DC character? =/

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Man where was the cameraman when you need one or did spidy camera broke during the fight?

twm1709

Nov 19, 2009
SonicWaffle said:
vxicepickxv said:
ShadowKirby said:
DC Vs. Marvel CONFIRMED!
A new one, or are you thinking of the old one?
Well, the first one is pretty old by now. We should have a second highly contrived crossover in which rabid fanboys would cry if their favourite was to be beaten, so the writers had to keep coming up with ways for their other hero to "cheat". Mostly involving lightning, now I think about it...

Having just googled the results, despite the Big Two winning their fights, DC actually won one less fight than Marvel, meaning that technically Marvel won the crossover!
There was a second Marvel/DC crossover more recently. JLA/Avengers. It was far more interesting to read and fans didn't get a vote so the outcome of the battles made more sense, instead of just being a popularity contest.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
twm1709 said:
There was a second Marvel/DC crossover more recently. JLA/Avengers. It was far more interesting to read and fans didn't get a vote so the outcome of the battles made more sense, instead of just being a popularity contest.
Oh, I thought we were talking about the actual Marvel vs DC, rather than any specific heroes or teams.

As far as crossovers go, JLA/Wild C.A.T.S is still the best - the JLA absolutely pwned the poor guys from Wildstorm, which is a fairly accurate assessment of skills in my book :p