Marvel's All-Female A-Force Releases All-New Art

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
There appears to be a giant shark with face tentacle things on it.

I am intrigued.

Continue, Marvel.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
So it's an alt universe? Dose this mean America Chavez is not in the main universes any more? I was under the impression there is only one of her. Although she can flick between universes anyway.
erttheking said:
Mid Boss said:
Areloch said:
Mid Boss said:
Areloch said:
Art's pretty nice.

Also, 'A-Force'? Really guys? Just call it what we all know you wanted to call it. The A-Team.

Also, also, who's Female-Loki over there? Is that actually just using trickstery to be female? Or is that a completely separate character?
From what I've heard second hand is that all the Asgardians at one point were killed and then re-incarnated as humans. Loki was reincarnated as a woman and decided to stay one when he regained his memories and powers. Which fits into Norse lore as Loki was very.... gender and species fluid.
Huh, that's pretty interesting.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg
Lol you know Sleipnir? Odin's six legged horse he rides around on? That's is Loki's son in Norse mythology. He gave birth to it while in the form of a female horse.
All the jokes about Loki and horses on Tumblr make disturbing sense now.
I surprised people fixated on that myth so much for jokes when he also did shit like trying his balls to goat to to make Skaldi laugh.

Sep 14, 2009
Rebel_Raven said:
gmaverick019 said:
okay hopefully someone can explain to me, what's with the two different spider-woman's? aren't they from different universes, or am I wrong?

otherwise as someone who isn't a big comic reader, this does look cool (if not a bit condescending as pointed out.)
It took me a bit to see what you mean. Red/Yellow costume is Spider Woman. White/black costume is Spider-Gwen from a universe where she was bitten instead of Peter. I hope that clears things up.
ah okay yes, that clears it up, thank you. I knew she was from a different universe, but I didn't know that plot point!