Mass Effect 2: Arrival Launch Trailer

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPXpikoWAo

I gotta say, I'm impressed (and surprised a thread hasn't been made already). Can't wait for tomorrow. What do you all think?

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
I'm away from my computer for at least 3 weeks! MUST PUNCH REAPERS!!!!! I'm going to go through withdrawal and probably will end up reading spoilers :(

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Oh wow cool I had seen this but I didn't realise it was out so soon... nice :D I just finished ME2 and I just want to say the end boss nearly made me wee my panties. o.o

WonderWillard

Feb 4, 2010
I think it's kind of cool how Shepard will be goin alone. Seems like a great continuation of the Shepard-Harbinger Rivalry. I'm gonna start a new ME2 plyathrough in preparation for it, it's gonna be epic.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Awesome, gonna have to get some MS points for it. I fuckin' love the sound of Harbinger's voice, so cool.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Haha... I love that comment under the video: "CHEWIIEE, I mean Joker get us outta here!"

Ah...it's no work and foul weather tomorrow. Time for a Star Wars marathon capped off with new Mass Effect content.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Oh man I forgot this came out tomorrow, Hell yes!
Guess I'll have to put off finally getting around to finishing AC:B to play this instead.

Apr 28, 2008
Not sure how that Collector General survived, but whatever. Hopefully this'll be fun. And hopefully it won't have me punching another space-ogre.

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
How exactly did Mass Effect have drug references?

I thought the whole "snorting cocaine off an asari prostitute" was just a fan thing.

Apr 28, 2008
this isnt my name said:
Irridium said:
Not sure how that Collector General survived, but whatever. Hopefully this'll be fun. And hopefully it won't have me punching another space-ogre.
It can take place pre end game.

I know some people got it early and are dissapointed.
Oh. Wonder if playing it before the end-game will alter anything. But if the general is still there when I play after I beat the main game, I'll be very disappointed.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Zaik said:
How exactly did Mass Effect have drug references?

I thought the whole "snorting cocaine off an asari prostitute" was just a fan thing.
Red Sand. Krogan cocktails. Those are hard drugs, way beyond me. The last time I threw back some Turian drinks, I ended up waking up the next day with a Husk in my bed. Don't screw around with alien alcohol.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
DO WANT!!!

ARGH, I'm moving tomorrow and will have to pack up my computer... no Arrival for me for at least a week or two...

*goes and weeps bitter tears in the corner*

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
I just had a heart attack all over the internet. MUST PLAY NOW

Its not out yet! When will it be here D: