Mass Effect 2 DLC In-game Items Available Tomorrow

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
Yeah, I never wear any helmet other than the visor because of all the talking. Plus, it also gave +10% headshot damage, which is nice. A helmet toggle or the like would be very appreciated.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
See this is the best type of "DRM" or way to for companies to make more money. You get free DLC for getting the game new, I got it new and I'm happily getting DLC for free!

darth gditch

Dark Gamer of the Sith
Jun 3, 2009
Snotnarok said:
See this is the best type of "DRM" or way to for companies to make more money. You get free DLC for getting the game new, I got it new and I'm happily getting DLC for free!
Agreed.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Hmm, that new armor sounds just the thing for an insanity run.
You clever bastards, how'd you know that's what I'm doing now.

Apr 28, 2008
Hopefully this armor will let me take off the helmet.

But I wonder when we will see some new missions?

And I'm guessing we may see a new squadmate sooner or later, since one of the observation decks are locked.

Doc Shaftoe

Feb 26, 2009
I will never say no to free DLC. But Dammit I want that M57 Hammerhead! Driving the Mako was a pain, but a FLYING TANK? How can I say no?

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
coldalarm said:
BioWare have turned around and said that it won't be done. They've stated that the armor sets were designed to be a set - i.e. you have the full lot or nothing. I think Christina Norman posted it on BSN, saying a fix wouldn't come for it as it's not a bug.

No, it's not a bug, it's an annoyance. Simple have a Show Helmet on/off toggle and we can still wear it, but without the helmet in the way of all the talking.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Still not going to start my 3rd run through until the tank comes out..... or reading starts *sigh* dammit.

Rusty Bucket

Dec 2, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
So...its just weapons...I got my Cerburus card, but no Live. Well, until the router gets here from Amazon...Stupid 5-9 day free shipping! I should've paid for express.

Can't wait for the REAL dlc.
Amazon Prime's where it's at. £40 for a year of free, guaranteed 1 day delivery? Yes please.

Not at all interested in this stuff. I might get the armor if it doesn't force you to always wear the helmet.

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
Bioware is becoming the new Valve with all these free DLC releases. Yet another reason why Bioware is awesome.

FoAmY99

Dec 8, 2009
CoverYourHead said:
Can't go wrong with new free stuff! Wish there was a new assault rifle or heavy pistol, though.
Well there is that heavy machine gun you can grab in game. I just picked it up and if your conservative with the spray and pray, its a death machine.

Anyway though new armor is always a plus, considering if you messed up punching in the pre-order code for Terminus Armor (like i did. still kicking myself over that one). Not to mention in game choices for armor pieces are pretty limited. but hey free DLC is free DLC and if you think thats a bad thing then you need to get your head checked.

ShatteredBlack

Feb 9, 2010
While I've no problems with free armour and weps, what I'd really like to see is bite-sized missions, ala Bring Down The Sky.

All that we're getting with the armour and weps is a new way to do the same stuff, not new experiences.