Mass Effect 2: Drunk Shepherd (and other funny incidents)

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
In Dark Star on the Citadel you can order drink from the Turian bartender. You ask for the strongest drink and can keep drinking it. After 3 the bartender, with amusing dialogue, pours some Batarian ale. Then as a drunk Commander Shepherd asks for "anuzzer drink in the thing you pour it into" he's given a Krogan Liquor. You pass out and wake up on the ground in the toilets with a Turian at the urinal looking at you in disgust :D :D I love these funny moments in ME2. Any other funny moments you've had or just good experinces? Comment below...

thegrimfandango

May 26, 2010
Ha! I'll have to try that, I didn't know you could drink to the point of passing out, I just noticed the wobbly screen drunk effect after a particularly strong shot. I about peed my pants when you drink the ice brandy with the doctor on the normandy though - my femshep and her both slouched on their chairs, slurring about the good old days. Then Shepard gets up to a wobbly, fuzzy screen, and you see the doc passed out on one of the patient beds.

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
Hah! I just had two more drink related incidents where I noticed new things. Kasumi's room has a bar that you can mix drinks in. Chakwa's brandy toast results in her fast asleep on one of the beds and you stumbling around the ship :L :L fuck, I love this game so much :)

EDIT: [HEADING=3]Why has it taken me 3 playthroughs to find out that there's a bathroom in Shepherd's quarters :O :D[/HEADING]

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
OT: Wtf? I did this as female Shepard, but after my third drink the dialogue reset and I never got the batarian or krogan drinks. Is this a maleshep-only scene, and if so... why? lol

Also...

I love Mordin. He's so cute.

Edit: Ninja'd be above user. Should have known.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Not officially part of the game really, but this had me laughing:

Spoilers for a certain squadmates romance conclusion, just so you know.