Mass Effect 2 Will Span Two DVDs

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Makeshift Koala said:
its got exclusive armour in-game. aswell as an artbook, making of dvd, and a pretty snazzy metal case =D
beats the regular box-art any day.

OT: this game looks freaking insane!
im annoyed that i have to finish the first one 2 more times before christmas so as to set up the story for my 3 shepards! XP
I already got the bonus armour with the collectors of DA:O. Seems to be a lazy CE.

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
... And why on Earth would BioWare need two DVDs - that's over nine gigabytes of capacity - for one single game? "Because you cannot fit this much awesomeness on one disc," Priestly said.
Sold.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Still got a ways to go before it hits the record set by Duke Nukem Forever with 14 DVDs.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Wow, should I get this?

I should really play the first one, I'll rent this, THEN I will know if it is worth getting. But wow two DVDs? Wonder what will be packed into each.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
As long as you don't have to switch between discs more than once, god damn Legend of Dragoon storing 1/4 of the map on each disc making me use disc 1/2/3/4 interchangably, I'm cool with it.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Maybe this is a sign that they put a bit more effort into those side planets that were literally just some hills with a single building on it at most.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Cannot... contain... excitement... losing... ability... to speak... in sentence... fragments.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
HOLY. SHIT. I haven't played a game that needed more than 1 disc, in years! Dragon Age didn't even need 2 discs, wow this is just making me more hyped for Mass Effect 2.