Mass Effect 3 Drops to $29.99

BrainWalker

Aug 6, 2009
I don't get all the people bitching about this article smelling like an advertisement or not being news. The US economy still isn't healthy. I would think that an opportunity to get a recent high-profile AAA release at half off would be incredibly relevant information for a lot of gamers. Especially if it's only for one day. I know I'm definitely interested, and I would have completely missed out had it not been for this article. I check Escapist daily; who checks Amazon daily?

LadyDeadly

Mar 5, 2011
Tharwen said:
LadyDeadly said:
Mike Kayatta said:
LadyDeadly said:
Mass effect 3 has been 30 at walmart for weeks now , this article is late.
The pc version is still 60 dollars though
You mean this Wal*Mart? http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=mass+effect+3&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

Also ... the article is about Amazon's deal, which is only happening today. While my skills are vast and ponderous, time travel beyond 1 second/second is sadly not among them at present.
you know, if you leave your bloody house and actaully go into the elusive building known to many as WALMART, sitting on the shelf with the other xbox titles, theres the mass effect 3 game priced at 30$
and if you direct your attention span to the INSTORE pc games section, mass effect 3 will be there for 60 dollars.

bugger off.
Yesssss...

okay this made me laugh XD
perhaps i should'nt have been so curt with him

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
MrDeckard said:
This is a wonderful example of a great thing being the result of massive idiocy...

Great ending (screw you guys, yes it was) leads to bitching leads to nerd outcry leads to Amazon reducing prices.

Kind of beautiful in a sick way...

Like inventing the blender by someone sticking their penis in a rotating fan.

but nyeeh-

must avoid the obvious flame bait

OT: it;s just a sale on Amazon guys :p no need to panic. It's probably because they took so many returns.