Mass Effect, an RPG or...SODOMY SIMULATOR?

Formidable

Dec 3, 2007
Im not so sure its a troll. Penny Arcade had this linked on the news page

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/KevinMcCullough/2008/01/13/the_sex-box_race_for_president?page=full&comments=true

Maybe these people are allowed to post "legitimate news articles" with there only source being someone elses blog, lol. Morons

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
Wait...that was a sex scene? Give me some blue latex and a crew and I'll give that guy an alien sex scene that will give him a heart attack!

10:1 that guy jacks off to the love scene in the privacy of his own home...with his "crystal clear, LCD, 54 inch screen, HD clarity..."

But seriously, any quick scan of his back articles brings up such hilarious titles such as

*Why Talk Radio best lay off Hillary
*Ann Coulter's Theology: Offensively accurate
*Why liberals make atrocious parents

and of course my all-time favourite

*Why feminist mommies are like pimps

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
unbeliveable. what a dick, and think how he felt when he learnt the truth.
why this over mass effect but not games with worse...like farenhite (or indgo phrophy for andbody in the US, they changed to so it wouldent get confused with the movie farenhite 9/11)

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
That guy wins the Bigest Dick of the century award. Knowing that he'll one day die makes me happy. You can tell he didn't even play the game. He's just making up bullshit to make his point to gullable pricks out there who want to ban a game is somebody says the word 'poopy' in it. I wasn't even aware I could customise my body and breast size. Oh and where's this part where I get to, quote "Rape" someone. And as far as I'm aware, there is no Sodomy in it either. Unless I missed some planet somewhere where you rape, sodomise, poop in womens mouths, pee on them, etc, etc.

Veteran

Jan 3, 2008
You know what pisses me off? some of the parents writing comments on his original post actually believe him...

Apone

Jan 13, 2008
Love the poem HalfShadow

Bring him to England, sit him down in-front of Jeremy Paxman and watch him get torn apart.
I don't know if you guys in America have a political interviewer over there that will stop at nothing sometimes to rip apart the lying weasels that so many politicians are. But Paxman is ours and he'd destroy him.

On another note it does suck that their are so many ignorant fools in this world that would believe lies and bull like this.
I'm going to go and take my mind off it by rape/sodomising someone on CoD4. Think the patch just came out...

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Seriously, consesial sex (even know it's completely fake) and there is absolutly no nudity at all. How is this going to upset 15 year olds? If it was everything that the guy said it was I would agree with him whole heartedly, but there isn't anything that he said. That's what gets to me. Makeing up lies. isn't there some thing in the bible that tells people not to? So he's being ignorent now?

CarlosYenrac

Nov 20, 2007
HalfShadow- It's good to see somebody else has seen Peter Jackson's greatest work. Anybody who thinks Lord of the Rings was the pinnacle of his career should hunt down 'Meet the Feebles' :D

On-Topic: this is just insane... I read this guy's rant this afternoon, and in all the comments posted (mostly a lib/con tennis match) only 2 people pointed out that his article was overflowing with BS- and they were promptly ignored.

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
There could be a positive side to this:
this is the sort of reviews that might earn a game a few extra purchases, outside it's target group, granted, they will be disappointed when they play it and find it lacking in steaming hot monkey action.
But that's their fault for not doing their research.

on another note, someone should refer him to The Witcher.
That would be pure comedy, unless he got a heart attack.

Or wanker's cramp.

RidleyValiant

White Knight
Nov 12, 2007
What a complete and total buffoon. Would someone please take the time and remove this fellow from the genepool.

He's seized on the bandwagon lets blame games, and let his mouth, imagination and dementia do the rest...

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
When I turn on the TV at 7:00 at night I know I will be able to find a sex scene that is more hardcore then the sex scenes in Mass Effect. This guy is a dick head who dosent know shit about societies problems.

If you ask me, people that spout their idiotic hate about videogames are worse than any sex scene or murder any game could come up with.

Swenglish

Dec 21, 2007
Thing is about Mass Effect, despite the one second of bare arse, is that I find the sex scene a thing of beauty. You have the piano playing in the background, and all you see is basically two adults making love, not moaning and screaming about their genitals. Where the hell is the sodomy this guy claims that is supposed to be in the game? Idiot.

akatsukix

Dec 10, 2007
I say we should feed him more bullshit and mention pagan sacrifices and anti-Christian messages and all the rest to make it just even more ridiculous.

I notice he is not calling out America's Army for violence. Strange how sex always gets people ruffled.

Thegreatoz

Jan 5, 2008
Lol. Personally i thought the sex scene was tastefuly done. You see worse things in a PG-13 movie, which is actually rated for young teens, UNLIKE the M rating on Mass Effect.

Really im just left with one thing. What....The....Fuck.