Mass Effect Comics Free For 24 Hours

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
barash said:
Neferius said:
Wait... this doesn't make sense!
Why would Cerberus want to muscle-in on Aria's business?
I mean, what exactly do they stand to gain from controlling a strip-joint o_O?
Uhm, did you play ME2?

Because Aria is the de-facto ruler of a crime-syndicate that controls an effin huge space-station with millions of beings, and thus has her smexy blue fingers in legal and illegal pies all over the galaxy.

Sense, You make none. :)
Really?! I thought that was just the Red Sand talking o_O

No, but seriously. I know she's a Powerful crimelord and what-not, powerful enough to have Helena Blake working as her underling anyway. And I also know Red Sand only affects humans. But none of this actually matters, since I wasn't really being serious in the first place :p

The point I'm trying to make though is, why would Cerberus want to do anything with Omega?! I mean seriously, that place is a Dump.
What possible strategic value would it have against a Reaper Invasion? TELL MEE!!!

andar815

Feb 21, 2010
Neferius said:
barash said:
Neferius said:
Uhm, did you play ME2?

Because Aria is the de-facto ruler of a crime-syndicate that controls an effin huge space-station with millions of beings, and thus has her smexy blue fingers in legal and illegal pies all over the galaxy.

No, but seriously. I know she's a Powerful crimelord and what-not, powerful enough to have Helena Blake working as her underling anyway. And I also know Red Sand only affects humans. But none of this actually matters, since I wasn't really being serious in the first place :p

The point I'm trying to make though is, why would Cerberus want to do anything with Omega?! I mean seriously, that place is a Dump.
What possible strategic value would it have against a Reaper Invasion? TELL MEE!!!
Well, It was originally an element zero mine. Element Zero is still in all of those asteroids ... I guess. I could be wrong about it still being there, but if its there that would make it a pretty all right place to control.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Y'know this deal's been off for a couple days already. Maybe you guys at The Escapist should remove it from the front page >_>;;

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
andar815 said:
Neferius said:
barash said:
Neferius said:
Uhm, did you play ME2?

Well, It was originally an element zero mine. Element Zero is still in all of those asteroids ... I guess. I could be wrong about it still being there, but if its there that would make it a pretty all right place to control.
Hmm, now that I think about it, I suppose Cerberus could convert the station into a military base of operations in order to establish presence in the Terminus systems. In which case I can see why Aria would have a problem with that.
But whatever the case, I guess we'll all find out when ME3 is finally released.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Oh no, free stuff. JUST THINK ABOUT HOW THAT WOULD RUIN THE ECONOMY!!!

Insanity aside, I've never really gotten into tie-in comics. So I'll just skip this.