Mass Effect Hits iPhone

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
Um, aren't those surveys you take supposed to be confidential? Most of the ones I take about games have me agree to a confidentiality agreement. Although, since the survey taker is anonymous, guess it doesn't really matter.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Meh. Somehow, this doesn't interest me the slightest. Seems more like they took a game, slapped the Mass Effect-title on it and added some loose ties to the world.

In other news, I just found out Seth Green was a voice actor in Mass Effect. That explains a whole lot of things.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
The last good top down shooter I played...was...umm...Yeah. There in lies my problem with this game.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
SODAssault said:
There's a special place in my heart for iPhone owners, because I can sell them pointless shiny electronic crap at exorbitant prices so long as it's white/has the Apple logo on it.
I bought a Ipod at some point, though I hate it now(Why can't I change the batteries MYSELF, instead of paying you to do it for me?). Am I special too?

But yeah. Top-down shooters? That's iffy. On the Iphone? That seems to be a little too far out there.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Shintsu2 said:
*phew* Long post! Don't bash the iPhone when it's the phone that everyone else copies now...and copies poorly I might add, the G1 is the closest I've seen to being near as good. I lol at the Blackberry Storm and their mentality "Hey, if the touchscreen keyboard makes clicking noises just like a real keyboard people will be able to type better on it! Yeah! WINNAGE!"
WALL O TEXT! Impressive, especially since you're fresh out the gate. Your post made me laugh, especially this last bit, which is nice.

I'd get an Iphone if:
1)It let me change the batteries by myself when they eventually die.
2)It didn't need to work with as much Apple software. I don't want to install Itunes on my computer again just to get muzak on my phone. Especially since all my crap is in WMP.

Other than that though, the Iphone seems full'o'win, it's just that I don't think that this game would be good for it.

TWEWER

Feb 8, 2009
Is it just me, or does the screenshot look like something Penny Arcade would do?