Matrix's Morpheus Becomes Superman's Boss

daitsdudes

Feb 9, 2011
Yes his ability to take an interesting IP and turn into a bland, boring and uninteresting piece of crap. The only interesting thing was Jackie Earle Hayley who doesn't need Snyder to inspire an amazing performance. Zach Snyder doesn't understand than when making a movie that you need more attention to detail rather than saying fuck it and saturating the screen with CGI and slow mo. Hi career up until now has been half-assed adaptations of good comics and movies and Sucker Punch....oh god Sucker Punch.

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
Perry White isn't a God of a people who are primarily white, and I don't think there are remarks of his whiteness. However, if this were to happen to a white God with documents and remarks about his whiteness namely Heimdallr "the whitest of the Gods", I may take issue. I would also take issue if the movie was based on asian characters and they replaced them with white actors and the movie were to also be terrible on top of it.

HooterNanny

May 19, 2010
Logan Westbrook said:
Matrix's Morpheus Becomes Superman's Boss

Actor Laurence Fishburne, who - among other roles - is famous for his role as Morpheus in the Matrix movies, has joined the cast of the new Superman movie, Superman: Man of Steel. Fishburne will play Perry White, editor-in-chief of the Daily Planet and Clark Kent and Lois Lane's boss.

With the occasional exception, Perry White is a tough but fair character with incredibly high journalistic standards. He first appeared in the Superman serials of the 40s and 50s, but has since been integrated into the main continuity, appearing in movies, TV shows, and comic books. White has previously been played by the likes of Jackie Cooper in the Superman movies of the 70s and 80s, and Academy Award nominated actor Frank Langella, who played the role in Superman Returns. Fishburne's castmates include Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Kevin Costner, and Diane Lane.
Wow, looks genuinely promising. I'm actually excited for this film to come out, I can't wait to...

Russell Crowe also rumored to be in final negotiations to play the part of Superman's father, Jor-El.
Oh... *sigh*