Matt Smith Proposes, Doctor Who Style

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i retract this post as i misunderstood a sentence at the end of the article.

setting_son

Apr 14, 2009
Endocrom said:
Did anybody else read "Matt Smith Proposes, Doctor Who Style" and think the actor wanted a sexual position named after his character?
"I wouldn't mind spending some TIME getting sucked into YOUR vortex" Is the sort of thing you'll probably find in fanfiction.

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
I went to this event, it was awesome!
Dude should just feel lucky he found a woman who likes dr who, aka "The Dream"

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
these things are always so awsome... one day i want to propose to a girl like this...
unfortunatly i dont have the same name as anyone awsome... :(

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
I'd like to try this ...

... but ever since the Dr Who episode with the Angels my wife is terrified of anything even vaguely related to our beloved Time Lord.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
WaywardHaymaker said:
I'm such a sap. I always love these nerd-style proposal stories.
I know right? Sooooo Adorable! OwO Here's to Matt Smith and Stacie-Anne Dilkes!

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
K-9 should be the ring bearer.

Edit: And if they name their baby Gallifrey they should get free copies of every Doctor Who series ever made!
saintdane05 said:
And the child's name shall be Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All.
Then Gallifrey Stormageddon Smith, Dark Lord of All it is. I was going to say Stormageddon in the first place, so, I decided to combine the ideas of you two.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
cursedseishi said:
Endocrom said:
Did anybody else read "Matt Smith Proposes, Doctor Who Style" and think the actor wanted a sexual position named after his character?
Well, I think a better name for a sexual position based off Doctor Who would be the Sonic Screwdriver... Because it guarantees it'll fix you up in all kinds of good ways.
Also? Good name for a cocktail.

Anyway, this is adorable. Every fiber of my nerdy being approves of proposing this way.

joe-h2o

The name's Bond... Hydrogen Bond
Oct 23, 2011
cursedseishi said:
Endocrom said:
Well, I think a better name for a sexual position based off Doctor Who would be the Sonic Screwdriver... Because it guarantees it'll fix you up in all kinds of good ways.
But the Sonic Screwdriver "doesn't do wood".

On topic, this is an awesome story. I do love proposals that are a little bit different.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Um. Perhaps this makes me rather stupid, but I lost track of which Matt Smith was which. Who got in the tweed suit? What was that about a message? Was (Doctor/Actor) Matt Smith there in the flesh like it sounds like he was?