Max Payne 3 Getting Cheater Internment Camps

Murmur95

Sep 18, 2008
Nerexor said:
For that reference you have earned an honorary PhD in Horribleness.

OT: I think this is a clever idea. Pure hacked matches could well be interesting to watch, and it keeps that crap out of the normal players games. They should have done this with D3 rather than using the banhammer. Stick all the gold farmers and item dupers in one server where they have no one to sell their duped items and gold to.

captcha: teh inter webs
made both a awesome reference to the post and Australia. :)

Stuntcrab

Apr 2, 2010
A new idea to stop hackers, I like this idea, its a jail. Hopefully this will be better than simply banning them from everything.

DustyDrB said:
I wonder if they'll have prison clans. A aimbot clan. An exploit clan. A Klan clan for the racists.
I think I see what you did there if you did something

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Broken Blade said:
This is BRILLIANT! More games need to do this. The cheaters can cheat to their heart's content and the regular players can have fun. And then record the resulting matches and use them as a reality TV show on a podcast or something like that. "WelHong is in the lead against SokMaiCloaca, but can he maintain it?"
Yeah this sounds like a pretty good idea. I've been saying for years that this kind of thing needs to be implemented, for example they should have steroid enhanced olympics and force the druggies to compete there.

TJC

Aug 28, 2011
SkarKrow said:
Broken Blade said:
This is BRILLIANT! More games need to do this. The cheaters can cheat to their heart's content and the regular players can have fun. And then record the resulting matches and use them as a reality TV show on a podcast or something like that. "WelHong is in the lead against SokMaiCloaca, but can he maintain it?"
Yeah this sounds like a pretty good idea. I've been saying for years that this kind of thing needs to be implemented, for example they should have steroid enhanced olympics and force the druggies to compete there.
Actually, I'd love to watch that. Whose heart is gonna burst mid-compettion because he/she OD'd on the 'roids just before the games? It'd be a match of both the survival skill of the competitors and the skills of the pharmaceutists

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
TJC said:
SkarKrow said:
Broken Blade said:
Actually, I'd love to watch that. Whose heart is gonna burst mid-compettion because he/she OD'd on the 'roids just before the games? It'd be a match of both the survival skill of the competitors and the skills of the pharmaceutists
It'd be great to watch imo. See just how far we can push a human body with chemicals >_O!

FOR SCIENCE!